F1 2017 Modding Requests Thread

Since the liveries can only be extracted using an old version of the erp archiver which doesn’t seem to be downloadable anywhere, could someone that does have this version extract all the liveries and decals and put them up as a mod, I think it would help a lot of people out

Hi F1 2017 mates!

I would like to ask, can you make rear wing damage mod to f1 2017?
If you can, could you make it to me please?
How do you answer to me? I am new in Race Department.

Cheers, fmz

Hey Guys it would be absolutly awesome if someone of you could make me one of this two or both helmets, they are the 2011 korean helmet of Vettel and the 2013 germany helmet of Vettel.
http://www.sebastianvettel.de/index...ets/helme-helmets-2013/04-07-2013-deutschland
http://www.sebastianvettel.de/index...e-helmets/helme-helmets-2011/14-10-2011-korea

Another thing is i am looking for some fellas that would help me building a big mod package, with lots of helmets (also with ther PS files), racing suits, updated gloves etc etc. would be nice if there are some of you who would help me with this
pls PM me if interested or with the helmets :D

Hello,
Could anyone make force india 2018 inspired by Sean Bull designs like this?

Attachments

• 9f611a56402213.59ad85e254b2e.jpg
    9f611a56402213.59ad85e254b2e.jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 324
Could anyone make a helmet template for parts please? For helmet manufactures such as:

- Bell, with the HP7
- Arai of course
- Stilo, with their ST5
- Schuberth (with their SF1)

I'd really appreciate it if possible please!

Hello all,
I'd just like a Williams helmet template. I know there's one posted but it doesn't have the gloves, helmet layer, rear fin, etc on the helmet. If someone could just make a plain white one that's editable it would be much appreciated. Here's an example created by Laksu except it doesn't have the rest of the junk or basic helm shape.

If this is at all possible, a mod that allows you to manually set the weather mode for career, please. I tried looking at the files last night, but I am not sure what all the variables mean, and couldn't get a definition list for them anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Bumping this in case anyone has an idea about it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back