F1 2016 Modding Questions Thread

Does anyone have to happen the paint layout for the cars? I used to paint these things but I made a layout for it to make it clearer what i am painting. But this was back then we Rfactor was a thing :)

Hello, sorry for my English I am French.

I put Sergio Perez at Mercedes, I managed to put his helmet on, but in the victory cinematic he takes back the helmet of Rosberg, how can have to make to change it?

And how do I change the starting grid pictures?

Thanks you

Is it possible, that we can use the career mode heads, too? For example to bring new drivers in the formula 1.
Yes - they are in \asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\cinematics cinematics_2016_youngdrivers.erp
Same method as normal just what I do to Vettel do to the career head

Yes - they are in \asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\cinematics cinematics_2016_youngdrivers.erp
Same method as normal just what I do to Vettel do to the career head

Thank you.
Is it also possible to change all the young driver faces with the current F1 drivers? To create a fantasy Formula 2 or stuff like that?

Thank you.
Is it also possible to change all the young driver faces with the current F1 drivers? To create a fantasy Formula 2 or stuff like that?
The only faces in the game are drivers, career drivers and the garage/career hub people so you can only use those faces
So you could change all the driver's faces but you can't get the exact faces of F2

Can someone install this mods: F1 2017 REALISTIC car performance,
F1 2017 REALISTIC tyre allocation and
F1 2017 Mod (English & German)

And upload the folder F1 2016 I can't install them so, somebody can help me?

Sorry I don't know that uploaded file size limit is 500mb, but someone can upload it to Mega and give me the link please? :(

PD: Sorry about my English, but I'm Spanish
what is your installation problem? It's fairly simple to install, just takes time

Guys, I don't like the fact that my career helmet model doesn't have a spoiler in the back... Does anyone know how to link that helmet to a different game model? Help would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies