F1 2016 Modding Questions Thread

how to import/export car model?? i always got this error message..
VPA15

http://imgur.com/a/VPA15

I want to install a mod with the ego erp launcher and the mod (it's a skin for the ferrari) uses the red bull chassis, but I don't know how to change the chassis. I couldn't find something on the Internet so I thought I ask here
thanks already

I want to install a mod with the ego erp launcher and the mod (it's a skin for the ferrari) uses the red bull chassis, but I don't know how to change the chassis. I couldn't find something on the Internet so I thought I ask here
thanks already
it's been posted in this thread multiple times, also most mods with chassis switched come with the required file to do so (go to pkg files and install it). But you should be able to find a tutorial by browsing this thread back for some pages

it's been posted in this thread multiple times, also most mods with chassis switched come with the required file to do so (go to pkg files and install it). But you should be able to find a tutorial by browsing this thread back for some pages
Still not working with the files from the mod which file is it? maybe I can get them from the red bull files

Still not working with the files from the mod which file is it? maybe I can get them from the red bull files
You need to edit the carmodel.layer (something like that) file, the mod may come with it or you may be forced to make your own using one line from the RB edited into the Ferrari. I recommend that you just find the tutorial by CW in this thread and work based on that

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back