F1 2015 Modding Requests Thread

do some could me this for the redbull team in the 2015 season plz ? thx in advance cheers and that helmet for daniel ricciardo.

Attachments

• 2017_AudiF1_27.jpg
    2017_AudiF1_27.jpg
    651 KB · Views: 669
  • 2017_AudiF1_Front_27.jpg
    2017_AudiF1_Front_27.jpg
    998.4 KB · Views: 552
  • 2017_AudiF1_Suits_Pres.jpg
    2017_AudiF1_Suits_Pres.jpg
    527.8 KB · Views: 373
  • 1048735_481643388589261_1305830714_o.jpg
    1048735_481643388589261_1305830714_o.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
  • Deleted member 211524

Can I change things like drivers and teams names and teams performance? If yes, what kind of programs do I need?

• Deleted member 211524

Hi guys, maybe silly question, but, is there a way to make steering wheel and hands invisible? I presume its posible if some bad texturing can make whole car invisible would someone be interested in this kind of mod or even doing it.. :D
I've done that by accident ahahah. Just need to copy some file from other character (lets say Vettel) and put it on the paste of the character you want to be invisible (e. kimi). Just change the name of the file do that it substitutes the original paste and then the character files will ALL crash (the ones of the driver you modded) and he will become invisible ahaha

can someone please explain to me how to change the cars performance?
ou can use @Petar Tasev's tools to edit some car performance files.

Tools you'll need:
* Petar Tasev's Modding Applications
* Ego ERP Archiver - EEA 2.0.2015.1102.zip
* Ego BXML Converter - EBC 5.0.2015.0805.zip
* (optional) Notepad++, Notepad++ Compare plugin

I haven't scrutinized the entire game file structure, but it seems most (if not all) .erp files can be extracted & repacked. Here's a basic example for editing 2015 Ferrari car performance (which was recently alluded to by @Mantas Jokubauskas in a recent post). Taking an ELI5 approach (apologize in advance if it offends anyone) ...
  1. Open the target .erp in EEA (Ego ERP Archiver) = \F1 2015\f1_2015_vehicle_package\teams\ferrari\handling\ferrari.vtf.erp
  2. (EEA) Select "Archive-Export All" to extract the contents (to a separate temp folder) = (temp folder)\f1_2015_vehicle_package\teams\ferrari\handling\ferrari!!!temp000.vtf
  3. Convert the .vtf to editable .xml = Drag & drop the ferrari!!!temp000.vtf file onto EBC (Ego BXML Converter) executable or shortcut.
  4. Edit the ferrari!!!temp000.C.xml file using a text editor. Notepad++ (with compare plugin) is a handy way to compare edited files to a saved default backup, etc.
  5. Replace the original .vtf file with the edited .xml file but maintaining the .vtf file's original name: ie. ferrari!!!temp000.C.xml renamed to ferrari!!!temp000.vtf
  6. (EEA) Select "Archive-Import All" to import the edited .vtf file.
  7. (EEA) Select "File-Save" to save the updated .erp file.
  8. You can re-export the edited .erp file to test if the modded files were imported correctly, etc.
Small sample of performance stuff to mess with:
* FuelECU - FuelBurnScale, FuelPowerScale ... ie. FuelPowerScale can be used similarly to engine_power_scale used in the previous games' ctf files. I haven't tried FuelBurnScale at 0.0, but 0.1 even works with FuelPowerScale greater than 1.25. Fun stuff if you want ridiculous wheelspin (FPS=2.0) or more severe variation through the fuel mixes, etc.
* BrakeECU - BrakeFront, BrakeRear
* Chassis - Mass
* Tyre (Front, Rear) - MinGrip, MaxGrip, GripMultiplier
* Engine, FuelTank, FuelECU, BrakeECU, Chassis, Steering, CoreAero, Differential, Brake, Tyre, Suspension, Wheel, etc.

It appears the .vtf file has most (if not all) of the car performance settings used in previous games' ctf files. All we need now is for Petar Tasev to update his CTF Editor to handle .vtf files. Enjoy.

Hello my best F1-friends !!!

I have a request = The Belgian F1-fans are so hungry and desperate for a Belgian rider to compete ... and YES, there is one , and he is so damn good , he is a great rider.
"Stoffel Vandoorne" he is 24 yrs old and he is ready to earn his place in F1.

Can somebody please give him a driverseat in the game ???

Take Button OUT >>>> and Vandoorne IN please ???

Hello my best F1-friends !!!

I have a request = The Belgian F1-fans are so hungry and desperate for a Belgian rider to compete ... and YES, there is one , and he is so damn good , he is a great rider.
"Stoffel Vandoorne" he is 24 yrs old and he is ready to earn his place in F1.

Can somebody please give him a driverseat in the game ???

Take Button OUT >>>> and Vandoorne IN please ???
alonso for vandoorne

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea