F1 2015 Modding Requests Thread

May someone make me a costume drive career so basically change the names of the drivers I tried it but im very unexperienced with modding. If someone can do it pls contact me i will send him a list of the names. Greetings Yannick.

Is anyone able to make the Haas livery/paint for the Caterham car on the 2014 mode? Would be a massive help and step forward with the 2016 mod for 2014 mode.

Hello, few weeks ago I downloaded a mod where (with tv spod camera on) you saw the car going back while your change gears up.... but I can not found this mod anymore... someone know's which one I mean? it was very nice to see the car moving while up gearing :) thanks

Hello

I know this is possible to do as atleast 1 youtuber I know has managed to achieve this.

Basically what I want is make some cars slower or faster. I want to drive for Red Bull in the 2015 side of the game, but on Legend I am likely to win most of the races, so I cant increase the difficulty anymore. How would I go about making my car slower (possibility of replacing the Red Bull car physics with the Toro Rosso physics).

I'm not 100% sure how this is possible, just trying to make the game enjoyable :)

I posted this in another thread but wondered if here might be better, dont know if already answered so apologies if this has already been answered 16,000 times.

Hope someone knows, many thanks,

Lewis.

I would like someone to design me a black and white Ferrari helmet (To replace Kimi Raikkonen's)
The only request I have is for the top to be black and have white stars on it. Other than that, you can go wild! (Make sure to put appropriate sponsors!) e.g Kaspersky or Hublot.

Last edited:
If another is able to change the database of the game but could someone increase the performance of the Mclaren to the likes of a Williams and could someone increase the performance to a Torro rosso. Should be easy enough to someone really kind! Many Thanks!

Hmmm, anyone willing to make this to replace Vettel's standard helmet please?
u6fUzwn.jpg

dTwVecU.jpg

CONCEPT CAR

I have tried a long while now ... still can not teach me how to do it . Can any kind soul trying to make a Koeningsegg concept car? Preferably with much carbon fiber and Swedish flag colors , like Ferrari and the Italian lines. Thanks in advance! :)

I am looking for help to do some mods for my own driver cm on f1 2015 and I want the rules to change for 2017 season for my Youtube channel and driver swaps as well I will start off at Red Bull and after that, anyone can be deiced which teams I can go too. And new teams can enter the sport as well.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 118 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 89 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 127 13.7%