F1 2015 Modding Requests Thread

Graham Laing

Retired Staff
f1-2015-ModdingForum.jpg

This thread is for requesting our resident modders to create a mod for you, if they can.

Please do not post anywhere else :)

Last edited:
Thanks dude.. Modding is the real fun of F1 games :p
i only bought this game for the mexican circuit and to mod. but with the current steering wheel bugs and these ****** up files i'm happy i bought a cheap steam key instead of the full price, or it would have been a waste of money

mod edited

Last edited by a moderator:
i only bought this game for the mexican circuit and to mod. but with the current steering wheel bugs and these ****** up files i'm happy i bought a cheap steam key instead of the full price, or it would have been a waste of money
Yeah its a bit meh right now.. I have like 90% throttle with my G27 for some reason i am so slow.. But I guess eventually it will be worth it, to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I noticed the engines sound very unrealistic onboard... I would be so grateful if someone could make a sound mod, with the sounds of the Assetto Corsa FF1 mod...

mod edited
Even if you did pay full price through steam you can get a full refund through steam now. There are some limitations, i think like you can't have played it more than 2 hours. I haven't had time to try it yet, but if it doesn't work or isn't any good after the first 90 mins then i'll just get a refund on it. And then if it gets patched later and works then buy it again

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%