F1 2015 Modding Questions Thread

CPr_M1FVAAEEJz9.jpg
Can some one do this helmet on vettel ? If there is no chance to be done on f1 2015, can someone do it on f1 2014 ? :)
Arai+Vettel+Suzuka+by+Jens+Munser+Designs+04.jpg

tried it, didn't work....... or maybe i missed something. i'll try it again.
it wont work the car are changed after day 1 patch :/ i am trying to make that skin but it doesnt looks as good as on photo - reason is i cant mod that beatiful chrome silver.. it looks a bit more white, have to play with it more :D

it wont work the car are changed after day 1 patch :/ i am trying to make that skin but it doesnt looks as good as on photo - reason is i cant mod that beatiful chrome silver.. it looks a bit more white, have to play with it more :D
haha.... i think the chrome effect has to do something with mclarec_sfc.tga, i don't know, personally i am terrible at modding and understanding the coding. maybe you can refer to last years livery, it had a chrome finish as well, that might help. but whatever you do, please upload it. good luck.

Hey guys i am not posting often in here but i am modding too since f12014. The question that i have is why can a guy edit the grip level but we can only edit the textures ? Even the language files are able for edit. I don´t know why. Could anybody explane that please ?

Regards

Hi, is somebody able to open .tga files from F1 2015\f1_2014_vehicle_package after using ERP archiver? I can´t open the tyre .tga files with any program, but car textures I can open just fine.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back