F1 2014 WIP Thread

:ninja:

1U5OT5i.png

5hLnay5.png

Still need one more design to make the Sauber and FI schemes, plus menu helmets and the pack will be ready. Propably by Monday ;)
Was bashing on the winner tab continuously......only showed once. :roflmao:

• Deleted member 161052

Post #442 updated - added information for the 1994 helmets

Sure, here are some wip screens. Still some work to do, unfortunately I don't have too much free time. The main texture is almost ready (however the metal flakes, shadows and bump mapped objects still have to be burned). At the moment I'm focusing on the rear spoiler and the zylon strip.

h3rpNzo.jpg
how is the progress? :)

@Carlos Pinto why hit the dislike button on @supla007 refusal to provide you with helmet models?

You nor I or anyone for that matter knows the circumstances on how the models were obtained, he may well have had to promise not to release them for any number of reasons for all we know. Maybe the person he got them from might be doing a release himself....who knows?

I for one is happy enough if it helps Supla release some decent helmet packs for the game for the community to enjoy for now. If you want the helmet models, do a bit of reading up on it and maybe have a go at it yourself. The information is out there, as are the tools 3dsimed etc etc.

Hitting the dislike for something that may be out of his direct control so to speak isn't exactly fantastic motivation for the guy is it?

Jeez

Thanks ML!
You are right.
The thing is, and there's no reason to dislike my statement, that the helmet 3D models aren't mine. I extracted them too, using 3DSimed, like it was already explained in this forum. But the wireframes are done by somebody who knows how to handle 3D files.
That certain modder might release those files for the public, once the files are ready. So, patience is the key.
Somehow, using the search button could be a big help. And handling 3DSimed is not a big deal.

@Rian Speed

Sry for the mislead. Williams indeed used Wipak in some races,but it would be great if you could do a version with Wihuri text instead of the Wipak since they've used Wihuri as well.
And if it's not that much to ask the Russian livery would look beast if you could make that as well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back