F1 2014 WIP Thread

• Deleted member 161052

New 1996 helmet previews
qtnymrbwk9b6cjl6g.jpg

dz777y0a578emiz6g.jpg

qh81aryztfklckx6g.jpg
Badoer's and Montermini's helmet doesn't look 100% actual compared to the 1996 one, because I could not find good pictures of their helmet. So no sponsors will be added on their helmets.

I'd concentrate on the Toro Rosso if I was you Gerald. There is already a very very good Merc done. :thumbsup:

Oh OK. I think I missed it.
Anyway I'll complete modified version and make toro rosso.
Thanks for letting me know. :)

Don't know if you saw it on page 21 Gerald, I started the toro rosso last sunday and have nearly finished it, just a small red bull logo to draw and the specocc file to do and will be uploaded tomorrow.
toroWIP2_zpsef19d443.jpg~original

Be nice if you could do the marussia as this is the only car missing in DHD, but its upto you. No problem at all with what you do.

Don't know if you saw it on page 21 Gerald, I started the toro rosso last sunday and have nearly finished it, just a small red bull logo to draw and the specocc file to do and will be uploaded tomorrow.
toroWIP2_zpsef19d443.jpg~original

Be nice if you could do the marussia as this is the only car missing in DHD, but its upto you. No problem at all with what you do.
yep, the only car left that don't receive DHD treatment yet is Marussia.
well done mate :thumbsup: will the car have darker blue color, rather than CM's done?

Speaking of 2013 anyone know how to get the extracted .nfs cars and liveries to work in the proper folders. Would the altered raceload.jpk system work?

I have the.nfs files all extracted,....LOD's, pssg, etc etc. On trying a different skin, it will still show the standard skin.

Edit:- Never mind now have the download content from 2013 recognising new skins. Anyone know if the classics can be brought forward into this title at all?

Pink FW14B as a tester.
2mjCLU.jpg
I dont own F1 2014.
But it seems to be possible.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 16.7%