Misc F1 2013 Season Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job really love this! First mod to my F1 2012 game, easy as pie.

I have an issue though, I have started a new career and gone with Force India, on hard and got pole in first practice by 1 second, but alonso and vettel are a couple of seconds slower than other cars and are below 10th place? Also a lot of other top runners at the bottom and more smaller teams near the top. I have installed the new AI setting si may need to switch this back. would you have a back up of the AI setting or different settings I could download and try?

I dont understand people with problems. It has to be something done wrong by those people. I just installed the mod and checked everything was ok. Its as simple as doing copy and paste. What a wonderful mod. Absolutely beautiful work. Thanks again.

Only thing thats quite odd is the difficulties. Someone already mentioned it. I was able to get to p1 with Marussia with default tuning and pro difficulty level. Then switched to legend and Jules Bianchi was about 4-5 seconds faster than me. Before, the pro level was the most realistic for my skill. This is the only thing im asking to check. Otherwise just an incredible mod ;)

Awesome work ;)

Some of the rules of use:
1. I forbid mod spread on third-party sites and torrents!
2. Do not modify the modes (create AI, etc.)
3. Forbid the use of materials from this mod to create other modifications of 2013.
4. If these items will be violated mod will be deleted.

Can I just copy the link of this topic on a french forum where I often chat? Like this, they have to see this site and then download your mod if they want to have it.

I installed this mod today but when its installed my ingame letters change to blocks whats makes it impossible for me to read any of the text ingame :/ please help?

I've done as an example but I have the driver in 2012 (see photo) how?
Copy the file to the desired language.
Can I just copy the link of this topic on a french forum where I often chat? Like this, they have to see this site and then download your mod if they want to have it.
Send me a link to a site in PM.
When will the next version?
I do not know. Maybe it will not. Everything is working well.
To be honest this mod is utter c**p in my opinion, this mod took so long to make and everything aren't even updated. AND V1tek making his ''Don't do his or that'' quotes. Makes this thing even worse. I'm sorry but after all this fuss you could came up with something better than this. This is very dissapointing.:thumbsdown:
If you want v1tek i can come up with the list of which things are wrong in this MOD.

LIKE I SAID IT'S MY OPINION AND EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINION.
If you can not correctly install a mod for the detailed instructions, then that's your problem.
What else can I do?:O_o:

All questions on the AI ​​to Demy van Zoggel!

Tomorrow I will do a version with a simple installation. Did not expect that there might be a problem...
Russian people have no problem with the installation.

Dude, ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH YOUR COMMENT!?:confused:
DID you even read what i said? biggest LOL ever.
I always knew you aren't any good..
I described in detail the method of installation. What else should I do for you? If you can not install the 4 folders, then I have nothing to say to you. All who have arms are straight, has long been installed and have no complaints.

Carefully read the first post!

Installation method: In each folder mod is a text document. It a complete describes how to install modification in two languages ​​(Russian and English).

Installation for of those which does not understand anything:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/f1-2013-season-mod-v1-0.68460/page-7#post-1426936

Who has a problem with the fonts:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/f1-2013-season-mod-v1-0.68460/page-2#post-1426125
If you already installed the folder fonts:
http://dfiles.ru/files/51547rdx1 - fix
Installation: Copy with the replacement of folder the game (F1 2012 /)

All questions on the AI ​​to Demy van Zoggel!

I changed my mind. I'm not going to do anything for this mod. Those who wanted - already installed it. A day later, you have violated the rules of use. I asked you... Why such a attitude?
snthennumbers
You are not given to use your AI in my mod and I did AI two weeks. Now you release the AI ​​without permission... So hard to ask? :(
Some of the rules of use:
2. Do not modify the modes (create AI, etc.)

hi al i have downloaded this mod and it seems to have all gone in fine an the menus and pics are working fine the only prob i got it when i try and go in to play the game what ever mode i try the game hangs on the load up screen dose anyone have any info on how i can solve issue im have

P.S so fare a great mod from that i have seen in the menus and that just not seen the game side of it yet lol :)

I didn't want to do this but you left me with no choice.
[mode edit- video removed]

i have an opinion why not to delete this thread and mod, It would solve all problems!
People who wanted this mod already downloaded it.
ehi dude...I think it could be enough...I'm trying to install this mod navigating through your messy posts and I'm just not blaming anyone coz I can't read and repeat! So get the h**l out of here plz! I really can't figure out why r u still here...

Speaking seriously...v1tek can u explain me wich are the tyres corresponding to the folders in the pirelli folder? without preview it's a bit hard...sorry for blaming u once again! ;)

I need help! :( I tryed to open the database and appeared a message saying "program failed to convert". Do someone know why this appears and how I can find a solution for that?
Thanks! :thumbsup:

ehi dude...I think it could be enough...I'm trying to install this mod navigating through your messy posts and I'm just not blaming anyone coz I can't read and repeat! So get the h**l out of here plz! I really can't figure out why r u still here...

Speaking seriously...v1tek can u explain me wich are the tyres corresponding to the folders in the pirelli folder? without preview it's a bit hard...sorry for blaming u once again! ;)

Ok i'm sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play