Misc F1 2013 Season Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's why the mod V1TEK I do not have cars in 2013. Take the example of Catheram the car is in the "livery_main" folder but the problem is that after you extract the mod from MediaFire archives there is no "livery_main" folder but those outfits so here look no further and make a pairing with another mod for cars

read my comment in red text that's what ur missing u need every folder not just one

Hi theoriginalskunk,

Quick question, is this mod better than the one you have posted previously? I have yours installed (and it's great). But you seem to be quite active in this thread and using the mod, is it an improvement on yours and worth installing?

Will I need a fresh install to put this mod on or can I overwrite the files that I've already modified using your fantastic mod!

Many thanks for any help and I'm sure I speak for everyone thanking you for resolving everyone's issues in this thread while the actual mod makers fail to reply.

Regards

r0beh

Hello friends.

(First: Sorry for my bad english, i help google translator).

I have the following problem and I'm looking for who can give me a hand with the following:

In my pc there are two profiles (my brother's and mine), both accounts are admin type, the problem is that in my profile or account everything looks perfect, but in my brother's characters are not:

f12013a.png

f12013b.png

Clarify the following:

Just when you install the mod, square type characters came out, then download the fix and everything perfect stay in my native language.

Someone could help me?

Thanks and regards.

A que Fix te refieres? tengo el mismo problema. Los caracteres son completamente ilegibles en mi juego, que debo hacer? Agradezco si me puedes ayudar con esto por favor...

Here's why the mod V1TEK I do not have cars in 2013. Take the example of Catheram the car is in the "livery_main" folder but the problem is that after you extract the mod from MediaFire archives there is no "livery_main" folder but those outfits so here look no further and make a pairing with another mod for cars
you have to extract all 3 archives from MediaFire.:cool:

heres v1tek helmets with correct 2013 gloves for the cars folder and models folder
enjoy https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=3B8B15E8C379B8D!884&authkey=!ABiboDYRFwqoRAk v1tek please include this in ur mod but can I please have credit for my vettel helmet as I changed ur vettel helmet :p
In the header is written about the changes in mod. Read carefully.
Some of the rules of use:
1. I forbid mod spread on third-party sites and torrents!
2. Do not modify the modes (create AI, etc.)
3. Forbid the use of materials from this mod to create other modifications of 2013.
4. If these items will be violated mod will be deleted.

Today I will write how to install the mod... Now I do not have time!
Can be a problem with the mod, if you download it from mediafire because archive is divided into parts.
"Cars" and "Mod" folders should definitely be installed!

In the header is written about the changes in mod. Read carefully.
Some of the rules of use:
1. I forbid mod spread on third-party sites and torrents!
2. Do not modify the modes (create AI, etc.)
3. Forbid the use of materials from this mod to create other modifications of 2013.
4. If these items will be violated mod will be deleted.

Today I will write how to install the mod... Now I do not have time!
Can be a problem with the mod, if you download it from mediafire because archive is divided into parts.
"Cars" and "Mod" folders should definitely be installed!
I was helping you out dude I gave them to you to use I didn't release them as mine so don't show me rules I read them I simple helped you out by adding something u missed the amount of pm I have got about how my 2013 season mod (that took a week to make is ten times better than us which too what just under a year) so don't bite the hand that feeds you!

I was helping you out dude I gave them to you to use I didn't release them as mine so don't show me rules I read them I simple helped you out by adding something u missed the amount of pm I have got about how my 2013 season mod (that took a week to make is ten times better than us which too what just under a year) so don't bite the hand that feeds you!
You glove update which you kindly submitted for use doesn't actually change anything from the original v1tek mod. Hamilton gloves are still different from character getting in the car to when sitting at the wheel.

About this need to ask in advance.

HI @v1tek thanks for the mod it's fantastic, but i noticed a few problems about cars skin, infact in the 2013 season more cars have the flate nose like ferrari,force india,mercedes and other...

Can you implement these changes in future updates ?? it's only to make more realistic the game. Thanks...

HI @v1tek thanks for the mod it's fantastic, but i noticed a few problems about cars skin, infact in the 2013 season more cars have the flate nose like ferrari,force india,mercedes and other...

Can you implement these changes in future updates ?? it's only to make more realistic the game. Thanks...
Cars with flate nose will not.

Installation guide.
The sequence of installation.
Red - required
Blue - not necessarily
64791220.png

1. We go to folder "Mod" - "F1 2013 Season Mod"
Copy all except two folders(red)
63923573.png

2. Go to the folder "language" and copy only the desired language.
89228843.png

3. Go to the folder "frontend" and copy all the files except folder "fonts"(red)
45771403.png

4. We go to folder "Cars" and select the desired resolution
- 2xHD (forgood computers)
- D (for bad computers)
Then copy the folder "Cars" to the game. Note of the path to the folder!!!
42863905.png

5. We go to folder "AI" - "Implementing AI behaviour by Demy"
Copy and paste all in the game folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back