Misc F1 2013 Season Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever created fuV1tek ........your IP address has more than likely shown up, matching a previous account name if you have one.

Why on earth do you want to do this? Is it really worth the extra hassle?

I could understand anyone getting annoyed for something that wasn't quite right.....if you actually paid for it that is, but for something that is totally free?

Modders used to be thanked for their work on here.....now that's no longer the case....it seems to be open season on them, which considering the time and effort some put into the stuff they release, is simple out of order.

OK I want to make it clear that the sort of behaviour found earlier in this thread is not warranted nor is it wanted. I have removed a number of posts, and some sort of action is likely to follow.

If you do not like the mod or you do not like v1tek, I do NOT care, stay out of this thread if your only intention is to cause trouble.

gurkis18 It is mostly your posts that have been removed. You can certainly stay out of this thread. No need to post here again.

Thread reopened.

Installed this mod, tested it and its working great. :)
I've made 2 profiles one for this mod and one for the original game so now I can switch between 2013 mod and 2012 game :) Thanks man :)

Do you know where I could find a formula with flat noses? For example, the Marussia, Force India, Mercedes, simply by season 2013.
You can't unless someone do it on Mclaren or on other chassic.They would look ugly on different chassic in my opinion.Erteclas is currently working on a compiler which will make you able to import 2013 models into the game.Hope that he will be ready in a month:).

Speaking seriously...v1tek can u explain me wich are the tyres corresponding to the folders in the pirelli folder? without preview it's a bit hard...sorry for blaming u once again! ;)

Yeah, I agree.

Another question;
Those break marks, are they included in all tire files/folders?

Thanks for this amazing mod.
It's outstanding.

I changed my mind. I'm not going to do anything for this mod. Those who wanted - already installed it. A day later, you have violated the rules of use. I asked you... Why such a attitude?
snthennumbers
You are not given to use your AI in my mod and I did AI two weeks. Now you release the AI ​​without permission... So hard to ask? :(

You are mistaken,
The AI files in http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/true-to-life-ai.50/ are my AI files, not yours.
The database I created was to correct performance issues with your mod (check my overview page - database section). I gave full credit to AlexandrX1 for his work lining up the modified ID and livery values to match your updated graphics files, and like I said, those ID and livery values must remain the same in order to have a functioning database, so this should not be considered "stealing" as there's no way around it. Consider my mod a "supporting mod", rather than a repost without permission, I hope that makes sense.

The reason I did not let you use my AI files is because of this exact reason. Already this thread is blowing up with people yelling and swearing at each other to the point where already a Moderator has had to step in. Whereas my thread has remained calm and civilized.

The graphics work you and your team did is great work! However there were performance issues that I noticed, which I took the liberty of correcting. Did I need permission to correct issues with your mod? The rules don't say so, nor am I "creating" AI as you put it. My AI files and numerical values within the database are my own work, which I'm simply incorporating into your database.
In other words, your database's ID and livery values are the foundation of the house, and my performance adjustments are the framing.

Yep you probably have the 2011 model one in game.....minus the mirrors.

Models as yet can not be imported........and this is not the place to ask.

No formula is almost identical to the 2013, but I downloaded it here on this site: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/categories/f1-2012-the-game.2/ but the file was deleted

I have seen, that some modders got the Mclaren Model (flat nose), and made a texture for the respective car, like Force India and so.

Apparently, it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 112 88.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 37.3%