Misc F1 2013 Season Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
v1tek, the mod is fantastic, easy to install and runs without issues, dont know what peoples problems are... I really hope you do a similar mod next year. Dont let these people put you off!

Some users were needing help with the database! :( When a person try to open the database, appears a message saying "program failed to convert". If someone know why this happens or how to find a solution for that, we would be gratful!
Thanks! :thumbsup:

Thanks for answering! :) But, could someone tell me which's the latest version of the database? (I have the 2.2.2012.0919's version). Thanks! :thumbsup:

I did everything to the letter, but in the MOD folder aprece not FRONTED, also intale one that pusistes nor FIX ...... cabias only thing are the names of the pilots and leaving some with no picture, but rest everything is as before ......

observes what comes

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 374
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 323
I just want to say GREAT JOB!!! and thanks a lot for this Mod. Im an old reader of this forums, never posted in here before and this is an effort by all of you guys who work hard to bring us YOUR work!

Thanks again to v1tek and congratulations!

P.D.: Can i use show your Mod in my live stream? I stream F1 2012 almost everyday (mostly on Xbox 360) leagues and also some F1 stuff.

CaPzOne

I am not sure if you will get a reply, after looking at the very first post in this thread.

But you might be lucky, and v1tek might reply later or tomorrow. :)

You could also start a conversion with him (PM), by clicking on his name and selecting "Start a Conversation"

The legendary AI has really become legendary! The best position I managed to finish was 2nd with a gap of 30 seconds to the leader. There was no room for mistakes the whole race because the 3rd and 4th were always under a second behind me. I really love this mod :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 123 85.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 24 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 11.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 49 34.0%