Misc F1 2012 Realism mod

• Thread starter Deleted member 137812
  • Start date
Is it possible to install only AI for the drivers? I'd like to keep tyre scalin the same.

BTW, these 5 available distances concern which gamemode??

And why there's only 1 folder for career mode when we can still use there more distances.

Thank you for answers ;)

Guys... I mailed Codemasters to release a patch allowing us to use a customized database and still be able to LAN/Multiplay the game IF all the players are using the exact same modified files. This would mean we could actually enjoy league championships MUCH more and even fill the grid with better AI.
Currently even if you only want to mod the loose parts file, the game won't be able to LAN.
Can't everyone who agree with me also mail Codemasters and ask them for this... please. It would give all modders on Race Department a chance to be recognized even more.
This will allow all F1 fans out there to make the game much more enjoyable... and not move away to games like rfactor and iracing.
PLEASE guys...
custservice@codemasters.com

Guys... I mailed Codemasters to release a patch allowing us to use a customized database and still be able to LAN/Multiplay the game IF all the players are using the exact same modified files. This would mean we could actually enjoy league championships MUCH more and even fill the grid with better AI.
Currently even if you only want to mod the loose parts file, the game won't be able to LAN.
Can't everyone who agree with me also mail Codemasters and ask them for this... please. It would give all modders on Race Department a chance to be recognized even more.
This will allow all F1 fans out there to make the game much more enjoyable... and not move away to games like rfactor and iracing.
PLEASE guys...
custservice@codemasters.com

Hey guys.
Finnally decided to use this AI mod for a new career..problem is huge.
Is it just me or has anyone else notice how the Ai doesnt brake on time anymore?
Ive done the 1st 3 races.In sepang it was quite ok,but in Australia and China especially in china its outrageous...
In some corners the AI outbrkae themselfs to a level they become unpompetitive and i can overtake them easily.Very unrealistic.
Anyone else noticed this?

I've been many races with his mod and never I had mechanical problems.
It is true that AI has had a lot of problems but I haven't failures in my car.

¿Why is it?

Sorry if this has already been posted (it's a long forum =P).

Could someone tell me where the retirement rates are determined? I've looked through the database and can't see anything that much different. I'm scared to touch the AI files >.<. I'd like to play around with them a bit for personal use.

Thanks!
– Kris

Sorry if this has already been posted (it's a long forum =P).

Could someone tell me where the retirement rates are determined? I've looked through the database and can't see anything that much different. I'm scared to touch the AI files >.<. I'd like to play around with them a bit for personal use.

Thanks!
– Kris

in the ai_choreographer file. also in the database > ai_driver table > "mistakes" column

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back