Misc F1 2012 Realism mod

• Thread starter Deleted member 137812
  • Start date
What do you need to run this mode where the game is installed and copied the folders but the safety car entered the emergency patch founders Let described

Hi Demy, and thank's again for this beautifull mod... I have a question.... I have installed this, but whrn i start new career, in "Young Driver Test" I can't pass over the "Hairpin Test" (297Km/h) and so i can't start new career.... Can You Help Me? Thanks in advance for all your work, and excusme for my bad english i hope you understand me

Hi, i have the same problem do you fixed??

Well, it's been a while since I played this game, but yesterday I managed to get some time for a 50% race with this mod installed. I've had the 50% version of this mod installed since early January, but had little time to play recently.

I would like to share that I have finally been able to successfully implement a 1 stop strategy for a 50% race with this mod for the first time ever. I played at the Circuit of the Americas with no OSD display, so I couldn't see my tyre wear, just went off the feel of how much grip I had on the track. Stopped on lap 14 out of 28 to change my primes for options and a lighter fuel load in the second half of the race helped my options last the 14 laps until the end. My first ever successful 1 stop strategy for the game over a 50% race, starting in 19th playing as Vergne and ending up 14th thanks to 1 less stop than all the AI.

this realism mod does not seem to work anymore, installed everything correctly but when i start the game i get 3 sec black screen then back to desktop.

Same either, installed 50% ... and game wont start

Hi ! I installed the mod and i get black screen and not happen nothing .. please help !
I have F1 2012 FLT - Windows 8

Two-Bits-Goodbye_square3.jpg

Hi ! I installed the mod and i get black screen and not happen nothing .. please help !
I have F1 2012 FLT - Windows 8

With all due respect - how dumb do you have to be to announce on a website that's dedicated to legally purchased racing games that you pirated them? That's just so wrong...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back