Misc F1 2012 Realism mod

• Thread starter Deleted member 137812
  • Start date
Hi I've install safety car mod then f1 2012 realism mod and i have edited databe just like you write. I play first 3 gp in 25% sc-on in quick race mode and in evry race no safety car so i start monaco in wet for test 25% sc-on and i was a witness of that situation

safety car didnt go out

What difficulty are you playing on ?
I think SC is disabled on easy and medium levels

EDIT: NVM i see you had sc-on

Monza is easy.Do it with monaco or some hard track.You won't be able to finish even in top 10:)

I don't agree with this.

My younger brother plays the game with all assists on, on proffesional difficulty and this mod and he finished 6th in monaco.

Some people can't drive without (brake) assist and some people can't drive with (brake) assist ;)

My younger brother plays the game with all assists on, on proffesional difficulty and this mod and he finished 6th in monaco.

Maybe only 6 cars finished with this mod ? :p only joking

But i think out of all the assists traction control will lose you the most time if you dont control your throttle inputs,
braking assist i dont think will make you any slower but destroys any driving game in my opinion.
ABS i dont think would have a major impact on times either (just makes it easier)

I still havn't got a steering wheel yet (using ps3 pad) so I havn't made the leap to manual gears yet but im guessing with manual gears lap-times could be greatly improved ?

Hi Guys,

This mod looks great! Great work Demy.

Does this mod include tyre wear for Career mode. If it doesn't could someone explain how that would work? I am looking at just doing a 50% Career and wondered if we would all pit based on tyre wear or just because we have to use both compounds?

Thanks,

Hi Demy, and thank's again for this beautifull mod... I have a question.... I have installed this, but whrn i start new career, in "Young Driver Test" I can't pass over the "Hairpin Test" (297Km/h) and so i can't start new career.... Can You Help Me? Thanks in advance for all your work, and excusme for my bad english i hope you understand me

Hi Demy, and thank's again for this beautifull mod... I have a question.... I have installed this, but whrn i start new career, in "Young Driver Test" I can't pass over the "Hairpin Test" (297Km/h) and so i can't start new career.... Can You Help Me? Thanks in advance for all your work, and excusme for my bad english i hope you understand me
Try to go throught the checkpoints at the turn, then just go backwards to a better position to handle the required speed. It is achievable.

Hi.
I have this and SC Mod installed.
After lap 18 on Hungaroring I'm 30s ahead on expert.
Same thing happened in a few races.
The AI are suddenly having problems on different tracks. Some turns are causing them to crash almost every time. What could it be?

Hi.
I have this and SC Mod installed.
After lap 18 on Hungaroring I'm 30s ahead on expert.
Same thing happened in a few races.
The AI are suddenly having problems on different tracks. Some turns are causing them to crash almost every time. What could it be?

Changing track conditions from dry track to wet track. Or possibly worn tyres.

For the record, I also have both those mods installed, along with a couple of others.

Hi, i'm new to F1 2012 (kinda a bit late) and new to F1 2012 mods. I want to play on career mode, which .rar file i have to use? Realism 50%, Realism 75%, Realism 100%, Realism Career? And, am i able to use Realism 50% or 75% in Career mode?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.