F1 2010 F1 2010 Alternate (no codemasters games)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tox Laximus

@Simberia
Whats the best single player F1 game for the PC?

I'm fed up with waiting for F1 2010 to be fixed if it ever is fixed.

And don't say F1 2010, coz thats lies...:frown:

I like all the F1 sims, but my favourites over the years have been, GP3 and GP4, EA's F1 99-02 and now F1 2010.

I mod all my f1 games to be as good as they can be. For instance, my F1 99-02 is now F1 75-10 and my GP4 is also modded to 2009 but my favourite mod for is is the Senna Mansell mod 1991. Here is a clip taken from my mobile phone. Sorry for the quality.

I like all the F1 sims, but my favourites over the years have been, GP3 and GP4, EA's F1 99-02 and now F1 2010.

I mod all my f1 games to be as good as they can be. For instance, my F1 99-02 is now F1 75-10 and my GP4 is also modded to 2009 but my favourite mod for is is the Senna Mansell mod 1991. Here is a clip taken from my mobile phone. Sorry for the quality.

Thanks for posting that - a clip from my favourite F1 era - I wish I could find those championship years on DVD.

The last time there was any racing in F1 was 1992 with Mansell and Senna, so no I don't watch cars following each other round a track for 2 hours.

And no, I dont watch programs about mirrors!!??

And do you think I'm as dumb as I'm making out to be?

I'm sure loads of dumbass can use fraps to record HD video and then add motion blur with sony vegas 9 so their videos play smooth...

You've obviously been living under a rock since then. There have been plenty of great F1 seasons since then, especially 1993 - that was when Senna performed the lap that many now define him by at Donnington. This is clearly the wrong forum for you since you obviously don't know F1.

I only play online, if you want more of a simulation experiance race real ppl! I dont even find the AI that bad anyway, a lot better than in other games. At least they defend position instead of waving a sign that says 'please pass me on this side'

So true - I find the AI attacking/defending in this game to be the best in any F1 game - including GP4.

Accidents like this happen in the real world. Where this game fails, is in that it allows the McLaren to continue on it's merry way as if nothing happened. That McLaren should be out of the race. Check out the start of the 1998 Canadian Grand Prix. Alexander Wurz does basically the same thing as shown in the F1 2010 video replay.

Yep, I've seen accidents like that - I remember one where Brundle was flipped like that at Melbourne. And yes, the cars should be out - install a damage mod, and they won't survive that accident.

HAHAHAHAHA, Race On ordered for £7.98, F1 GTFO :banana:

F1TISSUE.jpg

Attachments

• F1TISSUE.jpg
    F1TISSUE.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 181
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals