F1 2010 F1 2010 Alternate (no codemasters games)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tox Laximus

@Simberia
Whats the best single player F1 game for the PC?

I'm fed up with waiting for F1 2010 to be fixed if it ever is fixed.

And don't say F1 2010, coz thats lies...:frown:

I only play online, if you want more of a simulation experiance race real ppl! I dont even find the AI that bad anyway, a lot better than in other games. At least they defend position instead of waving a sign that says 'please pass me on this side'

The game should be as easy or as hard as the customer wants it to be, the AI should be competent and not glitch around the tracks doing stupid stuff like going over each other, this is F1 not Wacky Races...

:mad:

Accidents like this happen in the real world. Where this game fails, is in that it allows the McLaren to continue on it's merry way as if nothing happened. That McLaren should be out of the race. Check out the start of the 1998 Canadian Grand Prix. Alexander Wurz does basically the same thing as shown in the F1 2010 video replay.

The game should be as easy or as hard as the customer wants it to be, the AI should be competent and not glitch around the tracks doing stupid stuff like going over each other, this is F1 not Wacky Races...

If I remember correctly, Mark Webber drove right up and over Kovalainen.
Then there was the crash with one car on top of Schumacher

Sorry but looks to me like the williams was in the wrong for squeezing everyone together, if the williams took the proper line ie the human player then in all probability there would of been no accident. There is no glitching here The Ferrari would of ended up monuting a car and yes the Mclaren although probably wouldnt of fully gone over the williams would have surely mounted the front of the williams or vice versa. Game collisions are never going to be 100% accurate but in my eyes its come close to what would have happened. Although I agree all 3 maybe 4 of the front runners involved should of been taken out of the race.

Sorry but looks to me like the williams was in the wrong for squeezing everyone together, if the williams took the proper line ie the human player then in all probability there would of been no accident. There is no glitching here The Ferrari would of ended up monuting a car and yes the Mclaren although probably wouldnt of fully gone over the williams would have surely mounted the front of the williams or vice versa. Game collisions are never going to be 100% accurate but in my eyes its come close to what would have happened. Although I agree all 3 maybe 4 of the front runners involved should of been taken out of the race.

The stupid Alonso bot don't know what brakes are so he got slam dunked and the stupid mirrors see everything backwards and are as much use as an ashtray on a jet ski.

Get some facts before you post any more total ruibbish.
Do you know anything at all about Formula One?
Have you ever seen a race?
Have you ever seen a program, or read an article about the cars - and their mirrors?

The last time there was any racing in F1 was 1992 with Mansell and Senna, so no I don't watch cars following each other round a track for 2 hours.

And no, I dont watch programs about mirrors!!??

And do you think I'm as dumb as I'm making out to be?

I'm sure loads of dumbass can use fraps to record HD video and then add motion blur with sony vegas 9 so their videos play smooth...

The stupid Alonso bot don't know what brakes are so he got slam dunked and the stupid mirrors see everything backwards and are as much use as an ashtray on a jet ski.

The Alonso bot does make a mistake by not braking sooner and driving into the McLaren and the Williams cars. But as another poster pointed out, it was the Williams driver who closed the door. Had the Williams driver held their line and not turned so much to the right on turn #1, this accident could have been avoided. Now I am not going to slam the Williams driver too much as it is a well known fact that visibility in a Formula car (especially using the mirrors) is not good. I have driven a real world Formula Renault car (a lot tamer than a Formula One car) and visibility using the mirrors on the Formula Renault is not good. Not sure where you got the idea that the mirrors in this game are all buggered up.

Race starts are always dicey (real world as well as this game).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back