F1 2006 Full season W.I.P

Wait a minute, I slept in peace. Woke up into a war. :confused:

For me I kind of like the design-yes ML is free to express his opinion too...I already knew before he isn't a fan of platypus'. And I too agree there isn't many people who likes it. I have no problem with that. Let us just forget about it...we both know our tastes.

And talking about using marussia or mclaren....I thought about it a long time back...ummm dont you think it would be weird to drive the same car everytime you switch to a team?

And talking about using marussia or mclaren....I thought about it a long time back...ummm dont you think it would be weird to drive the same car everytime you switch to a team?

Yes that would not be right, but if it was possible to still use the individual interiors, then it could work. It would look correct inside the car, because only the externals would be changed (individual car performance would be retained also). (I have only spent time editing performance/behaviour related files, I haven't looked much at the texture/structural files so I don't know how achievable this would be).

Yes that would not be right, but if it was possible to still use the individual interiors, then it could work. It would look correct inside the car, because only the externals would be changed (individual car performance would be retained also). (I have only spent time editing performance/behaviour related files, I haven't looked much at the texture/structural files so I don't know how achievable this would be).

Interiors have different coordinates of axis....so isn't possible.

Look who is ready for action! :roflmao:

8240401233_b781b737f6_b.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back