F1 2006 Full season W.I.P

bugs which weren't in the original game :cautious:

images

As far as I can tell, that's the basic problem with playing around in things such as database - errors may occur.

I removed the guy, he was creeping me out. :D

The errors didn't happen on other season mods I have tried, it's also frustrating that it deletes your save file. That's why I said 'bugs which weren't in the original game :cautious:'. I was frustrated, you understand me?

I removed the guy, he was creeping me out. :D

The errors didn't happen on other season mods I have tried, it's also frustrating that it deletes your save file. That's why I said 'bugs which weren't in the original game :cautious:'. I was frustrated, you understand me?
Yes, I do. Still: Any mod changes the game files and therefor can cause trouble. That's the risk you take when downloading a mod.

Uh what?!? And Rami you were "frustrated"? Didn't I say you gotta install it on a fresh install of F1 2012? Don't you realize that a brand new database gonna cost you your save file?

After tons and months of work - our prize is "frustrated" people.

Uh what?!? And Rami you were "frustrated"? Didn't I say you gotta install it on a fresh install of F1 2012? Don't you realize that a brand new database gonna cost you your save file?

After tons and months of work - our prize is "frustrated" people.
I wouldn't say it's just like that, although it may seem. But still - some people are, in fact, patient enough to read through what you said about backing up and all that stuff.

After all, you guys are doing one hell of a job there, and I'm pretty sure there's enough people to appreciate that.

I did back it up, and still my save file was corrupt, but it has happened to me various times before, so oh well. And Rian, what have I said that annoys you, that I was 'frustrated'? I didn't critisise you, infact, I praise your work. ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 237 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 298 13.4%