F1 2006 Full season W.I.P

May be that's just my opinion-I won't say best looking car ever....I like them more than the cars seen recent years (since 2010).

2011 cars were a better shape than 2012, so were the 2010 cars to a degree.

I should say, this thread is not to discuss personal tastes regarding car shapes. The cars look the way they look, and we'll have to put up with that unless there is a chance to change the 3D shape - which there isn't.

I should say, this thread is not to discuss personal tastes regarding car shapes. The cars look the way they look, and we'll have to put up with that unless there is a chance to change the 3D shape - which there isn't.

But you could base all of the teams on similar 3D models... So likeHonda based on the Marussia 3D skin...

All of the skins with the step nose are not used.

So it is more realistic?

But you could base all of the teams on similar 3D models... So likeHonda based on the Marussia 3D skin...

All of the skins with the step nose are not used.

So it is more realistic?

I have to concur, this would be awesome. The McLaren might be another option to prevent the platypus invasion. :)

I didn't state preference on car shape....I just stated an error in judgement.

And besides even if I had done so......I'm not allowed to have an opinion too?

I didn't state preference on car shape....I just stated an error in judgement.

And besides even if I had done so......I'm not allowed to have an opinion too?
I didn't mean that you were not allowed to have your own opinion - I just stated that for this specific thread, the discussion might have gone a bit too far.

And again I didn't state anything regarding personal tastes.

Only what is widely regarded.

I might need to read back through what I have written, just to see if I have infact said anything starting with, " I personally prefer......" or words to that effect.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back