rF2 Enduracers @ Sebring - Saturday 12th of November 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
sign me up!.png

P2 please.

can I maybe join the dhr boys in GTs too? :)

nevermind P2 will be fine for me forgot I made a setup for it ;)

Last edited:
Anyone else getting error texture. mas and other messages when loading into the game, sometimes its fine eh. Game also seems to freeze when loading and nothing happens, kill the game via taskmanager. Also the huge lags when people join the server:O_o:

Last edited:
hello,
i do not see the racedepartment server in steam lobby,
i did refresh, but now i only see 3-4 server??

do someone know what the problem could be?
and in TS i get always .....errorrr message too.

servus

Oh my. That was brilliant. Has been a long time I fired up rF2 and with this new mod I just had to join.

Thoroughly enjoyed practice, qualy and the rolling start of the race. But after 10 laps or so my pc instantly rebooted itself.

@Matheus Machado thanks for setting this up. Count me in again next time when I am available on saturday.

Bring on RDLMS :inlove:

I was getting no more than 35 FPS the whole time, and it dropped down to below 25 at the start. It was really scary getting through the GT cars after I smacked the wall at the start.

Screen froze, had to hard reset the PC to fix it :/

Also, anyone else feel that the steering wheel is connected to the front wheels with a rubberband in this mod? I've only tried the GTE Porsche and Aston. Porsche is worse though. I think their Flat6 mod (v1) had a bit of the same feeling too. But nowhere this bad. Haven't tried the updated Flat6.

And it's not an issue with my wheel or settings as for example ISI Camaro and URD GTs are fine and feel like the're a solid connection between the steering wheel and front tyres.

Q was good, after that :thumbsdown:

Got bumped off on the outside of turn 2 on lap 1

Out broke myself at the hairpin coming back through the field and ended up near the escape road took it slow to not gain an advantage, still got a stop go, stuffed the next corner as I was ticked off and almost wiped out the poor guy in front, pulled to the grass to avoid him which made things worse as I then slide across the corner and wiped him out anyway, car did aerobatics and I was done.

Yep cluster F of a race. Just wanted a nice clean race, so definitely disappointed I was off the track on lap 1, but shite happens.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back