rF2 Enduracers @ Sebring - Saturday 12th of November 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
i think i won't be able to race after all :(
i've been having some problems with the game, it fezzes every once in a while, the screen turns black, stays like that for 4 or 5 seconds and then resumes, sometimes the game even minimizes and i'm not able to return to the game. Do you guys have any idea what it could be? ii tried to clean the dust of the computer to see if it was affecting the game, however the problem is still occuring and i haven't figured out why, any suggestion?
I've even reduced screen resolution to see if it helped, but the game keeps crashing, sometimesw it happens after 3 or 4 minutes, ohter times is lasts for 20 minutes without happening, in single player it's ok, i just pause the game as sson as i can, but for multiplayer i can't race like this, it would be too dangerous :(

hello,

i am not used in drive multiclass races in rf2 here in racedepartment,
and my english is not very good too to understand everything, like rules and so on....

so i have any questions.....

i was in server and i did read this....

start: rolling....
-how do this in racedepartment is handled? how do this work?
perhaps someone can explain me in very easy english words, that i do understand this, in different leagues they use differnet rolling start (if this is manuel formation lap).

weather: script
-what is this? dry, rain, changeable, surprising which nobody knows??
perhaps someone do know and can tell me this.

flag rules: FULL w/o DQ
-i have no idea what is this, and perhaps what can be a problem for me that i get this DQ???

perhaps someone can explain a little for me, i would be happy then,
i did many multiclass races already, but never ever in rf2, so i am not used in this and i think in racedepartment not too, so i do not exactly any things for sure.

looking forward to saturday...

and....ups....is GMT timezone, now 1 or 2 times later then germany time?
i do not understant the timezone converter (or what name is),
i past it was 2 hours, but i do not know since time has changed in germany 2 weeks ago.

thanks and
servus

Is there any way to reduce flat spot forcefeeback, i tried to google it obviously but most links are dead since rfactor moved forums.

Is there a particular issue with the flat spots (damaging equipment etc?) If it's just the case of been annoying, really it's supposed to be :) being a sim, if you got a flat spot that's really bad it should be annoying as hell. Perhaps try turning down you ffb multiplier a bit, yes this will reduce all ffb but these cars don't require overly heavy ffb to flow nicely. Also perhaps try moving your brake bias back a bit if you are locking the fronts too much.

Reducing it all together wouldn't seem fair to others tbh.

i think i won't be able to race after all :(
i've been having some problems with the game, it fezzes every once in a while, the screen turns black, stays like that for 4 or 5 seconds and then resumes, sometimes the game even minimizes and i'm not able to return to the game. Do you guys have any idea what it could be? ii tried to clean the dust of the computer to see if it was affecting the game, however the problem is still occuring and i haven't figured out why, any suggestion?
I've even reduced screen resolution to see if it helped, but the game keeps crashing, sometimesw it happens after 3 or 4 minutes, ohter times is lasts for 20 minutes without happening, in single player it's ok, i just pause the game as sson as i can, but for multiplayer i can't race like this, it would be too dangerous :(

Maybe try giving window mode a shot? Seems to help with crashing etc.

hello,

i am not used in drive multiclass races in rf2 here in racedepartment,
and my english is not very good too to understand everything, like rules and so on....

so i have any questions.....

i was in server and i did read this....

start: rolling....
-how do this in racedepartment is handled? how do this work?
perhaps someone can explain me in very easy english words, that i do understand this, in different leagues they use differnet rolling start (if this is manuel formation lap).

weather: script
-what is this? dry, rain, changeable, surprising which nobody knows??
perhaps someone do know and can tell me this.

flag rules: FULL w/o DQ
-i have no idea what is this, and perhaps what can be a problem for me that i get this DQ???

perhaps someone can explain a little for me, i would be happy then,
i did many multiclass races already, but never ever in rf2, so i am not used in this and i think in racedepartment not too, so i do not exactly any things for sure.

looking forward to saturday...

and....ups....is GMT timezone, now 1 or 2 times later then germany time?
i do not understant the timezone converter (or what name is),
i past it was 2 hours, but i do not know since time has changed in germany 2 weeks ago.

thanks and
servus

Hi Servus

Last time rolling starts were under control of the ingame warm up lap, so side by side and with green flag.

Weather is usually scripted so expect clear weather with a transition into night highly possible

Full w/o dq would be without disqualification, for info though, driving the wrong way would usually get you disqualified (including reversing in pits) and driving without headlights on when Dark.

See you all on track, it's looking like it will be a great event, the grid is stacked!

@Reinhard Berger Shawn covered it pretty well already, so I will just add.

Start: Rolling means the game UI will tell you what you have to do. Just follow the instructions and you will be fine. If you want to go single file and form up in the backstraight it is fine as well, just make sure to go double file before the last corner.

Weather: Scripted means the server will behave exactly as I configured it: Dry conditions getting colder as the night falls.

Flag rules: Means what rules are activated in the server, FullW/o DQ means you won't be disqualified through penalties, but going backwards on track and driving without headlights in the dark still DQ's drivers.

Race start time: Germany is currently on GMT +1. GMT never changes during the year, so it doesn't fall into summer and winter times. Pro-tip: set up a windows clock using UTC time and you have a clock showing our race times:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back