Enable Apartment

Plugins Enable Apartment 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
hey theres nothing even in the buliding the only thing that is working is the toilet and shower thats it i think youre update broke it all please fix it

The furniture disappeared and everything fell through the counter. And please remove the lifter and add a little garage with a door like from the new house mod.

My fridge is no longer intractable my bed, table, chairs and TV all disappeared, However when i start a whole new game it seems to be fine and everything is there. Help i don't wanna restart my game.

My fridge is no longer intractable my bed, table, chairs and TV all disappeared, However when i start a whole new game it seems to be fine and everything is there. Help i don't wanna restart my game.
is a problem, some of the save does not load the mod correctly, but to find the problem will be complicated, what we know for sure is a detection failure, but you should know exactly what object or objects fail, it would be advisable that you will send your save, and so I can see where it fails, otherwise it will be quite complicated to solve it.

It could be that the mission of moving the furniture of the drunk, make the mod stop working properly, I do not know, with time I will do tests, and hopefully I'll deal with the problem.

but for more ease, some of you who have this problem, who does not show the objects and do not load the mod correctly, if you could hang me a link with the save, surely find the problem easier.

I found a bug...I have to start the game two times and at the second time,the mod is loaded. Thats **** because my Satsuma is broken when the garage is loaded.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back