Enable Apartment

Plugins Enable Apartment 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
kunedo submitted a new resource:

Enable Apartment - Enable apartment to live.

View attachment 235386
Description:
===========
Hello! I created this mod, to enable apartment to live.
I'm sorry for my English.

Requirements:
============
-Requires Modloader latest version.

Installation:
============
Place EnableApartment.dll and Assets folder into your Mods folder.

Change Log:
=========
V. 0.1 :
-------
-Initial Upload.

Future Planned:
============
-Add lights.
-Work fridge.

Bugs?:...

Read more about this resource...

v0.2 does not work for me, i installed the update (remove the previous version and put the new files) and i dont see anything new of the update. What can be the problem?

I have the feeling kunedo uploaded V0.1 by accident labelled as V0.2, as I've done the same as you, I updated to V0.2 but there are no lights, no map, no phone, just the plain apartment.

I have the feeling kunedo uploaded V0.1 by accident labelled as V0.2, as I've done the same as you, I updated to V0.2 but there are no lights, no map, no phone, just the plain apartment.
how rare, I've checked it up to 4 times and if I confirm that the update is correct, look that you have not forgotten to also replace the enableapartment.unity3d

v0.2 does not work for me, i installed the update (remove the previous version and put the new files) and i dont see anything new of the update. What can be the problem?
fijate que el enableapartment.dll pese exactamente 23KB. y el enableapartment.unity3d pese 1770KB. y dime tambien si te sale algun aviso en la consola

how rare, I've checked it up to 4 times and if I confirm that the update is correct, look that you have not forgotten to also replace the enableapartment.unity3d

I've cleared out the old mod files, the .dll, the .unity3d, even the keybinds, I've done this a few times already. The game states in the modmenu that it has loaded 0.2, all I see is just the empty apartment.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 196 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%