Enable Apartment

Plugins Enable Apartment 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
I saved in the toilet of the apartment and then the battery and the oil filter were not in my car. But if I save at the Teimon Kauppa, it saves correctly.
read changelog version experimental ,
Toplessgun
comment_modindicator_officer.png
27 ENE a las 12:04
ACTIVE: Test branch changelog #7
WARNING 1: All your bought Batteries, Fire Extinguishers and Oil Filters have reset back to Teimo's store
WARNING 2: Because of bug fix your Clutch Cover Plate will spawn back to garage. You can however install it back just through the engine block without having to disassemble anything.
WARNING 3: Make sure your Camshaft position is aligned before starting the engine!!

read changelog version experimental ,
Toplessgun
comment_modindicator_officer.png
27 ENE a las 12:04
ACTIVE: Test branch changelog #7
WARNING 1: All your bought Batteries, Fire Extinguishers and Oil Filters have reset back to Teimo's store
WARNING 2: Because of bug fix your Clutch Cover Plate will spawn back to garage. You can however install it back just through the engine block without having to disassemble anything.
WARNING 3: Make sure your Camshaft position is aligned before starting the engine!!
Ok:)

Nope, the console states that all mods have loaded correctly, and V0.2 of EnableApartment is one of them. I've tried disabling all the other mods, running with the mods, same problem. The Apartment is enterable, but the lights and phone and map are not present.
I will try to do if for today I can get an update doing some changes haver if I can solve the problem, if not at the latest, tomorrow I upload it.

There is a bug mate whenever I save in the apartment everything goes away and I cant exit the apartment its really bugging me could you fix that?
If I have understood it, as I understand it, when you load split, the doors are not interactible, preventing you from leaving, is that correct?

If I have understood it, as I understand it, when you load split, the doors are not interactible, preventing you from leaving, is that correct?
yes I reinstalled the mod everything works fine now thx for replying and pls make the fridge,counters and other furniture keep their stuff inside and not falling :D Edit:nvm just saw the update

Error: No Phone mod not load , Restore Old house and try it. Cuando carge la partida funciono la casa con el telefono y todo, pero luego de guardarla, al intentar Continuar la partida me sale ese error.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.