Enable Apartment

Plugins Enable Apartment 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Might be nice to have the parts magazine at the apartment. So i dont have to go back to the default house just to order a part. Maybe on the kitchen table or something? Also the battery charger? Just, please dont clutter the one and only work bench in the lifter. Only work place we have, really.

Please put the garage somewhere else.... It´s terrible to drive up there without damage...And it´s just 20 Fps when my van and satsuma are up there

Can you replace the roof garage with a garage in front of the apartment like the garage from the pigman´s house? Then you don´t need a new floor maybe thats the reason for the fps drop in the roof garage because it was built new.

Can you replace the roof garage with a garage in front of the apartment like the garage from the pigman´s house? Then you don´t need a new floor maybe thats the reason for the fps drop in the roof garage because it was built new.
man , you have the lifter and the mini parking, I will not do more parkings ... the fall of fps that you tell me, is it for the satsuma? if it is not for the satsuma that I do not believe, try to put the miniparking, statue more poligons and consume more.

Not sure if i should put this in here or coffee mod thread, but i cannot drink the coffee in the apartment.

I can make the coffee and fill the cups just fine, but once i have the filled up in hand and press F nothing happens.

man , you have the lifter and the mini parking, I will not do more parkings ... the fall of fps that you tell me, is it for the satsuma? if it is not for the satsuma that I do not believe, try to put the miniparking, statue more poligons and consume more.
Only for Satsuma. I said replacing the roof garage with a garage in front of the apartment. Its to difficult to drive up there without damage!

Only for Satsuma. I said replacing the roof garage with a garage in front of the apartment. Its to difficult to drive up there without damage!
is there a way to remove the statue? its a bit too much for my tastes
statue, parking, lifter and backyard, with CTRL + M, mod config and select / deselect to disable / enable ...
Curilion with latest update satsuma fixed with parking and lifter. if the satsuma is not touching the ramp or the parking and you continue with the fps to 20 it is not because of this problem.the problem comes from another side.

statue, parking, lifter and backyard, with CTRL + M, mod config and select / deselect to disable / enable ...
Curilion with latest update satsuma fixed with parking and lifter. if the satsuma is not touching the ramp or the parking and you continue with the fps to 20 it is not because of this problem.the problem comes from another side.
Fps drop when touching ramp or lifter!

thanks for the info. I feel stupid for not thinking of that. lol

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea