AC Dream Pack 1 @ Nordschleife

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
We will have to see for me. I plan on being in the race tomorrow barring some last minute thing. Got my schedule for tomorrow and I will be home with plenty of time to sign in. That being said I have to do the family thing tonight unless the wife is trying to do her own thing. I'll play it by ear.

We will have to see for me. I plan on being in the race tomorrow barring some last minute thing. Got my schedule for tomorrow and I will be home with plenty of time to sign in. That being said I have to do the family thing tonight unless the wife is trying to do her own thing. I'll play it by ear.

Haha meant is the 24/7 server down but that answers my next question. I'll be on as usual so if you have time u know where to find me!

@Ole Marius Myrvold good to see you on tarmac for a change :thumbsup:

:) Realized that I miight not have the best room to be in when it comes to driving more than... 5-10 min without a break. I was way to sweaty when I finished last night.

But that ain't too strange, seeing that I'm in a room that are. 3-3.5 square metres. And yes, you are seeing right, it is a boiler in the room.
ckFmNlB1.jpeg

I'd like to request the 24/7 server for a private driving lession with the following combination:

Cars: McLaren GT3, Z4 GT3
Track: Mugello
Time: today 05.31.14 - from 15:00 GMT to 17:00 GMT

If that's a too short of a notice or can't be done, please leave a message.

Thanks!

Edit: did play on a different server, all good

Last edited:
no problem!

Thank you very much!

I don´t know how many servers you guys have running but i think it´s quite a bunch...so can happen to "loose" one ;-)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back