AC Dream Pack 1 @ Nordschleife

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Another fun night.

Two things to note about the Donnington GP track:
1) At the final chicane, you will get a penalty if your tires are on the other side of the curb (i.e. straddling the curb). Doesn't matter if you still have two tires on the track.

2) There seems to be a little hole at the left hand kink (turn 3) just off of the track. Looking at the replay, it seemed like my back tire fell into it and then bumped up sharply and threw me into the infield.

Sorry but i can not see the server password. When i click on the password link i got this message:
RaceDepartment Forums - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

I was banned for 3 weeks but now iam a licensed member again, please give me permission to server password.

Sorry but i can not see the server password. When i click on the password link i got this message:
RaceDepartment Forums - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

I was banned for 3 weeks but now iam a licensed member again, please give me permission to server password.

To become licensed again you need to re-apply. your permissions don't get automatically restored. Please submit and application in the Licensed member forum.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/become-a-licensed-member-here.4/

Absolutely! That was "epic" fun haha. Great cars great track and great group of people to race with! So nice to finally see my time come within three seconds of chris haha now to try to make that consistant.:D
I've got a ton of testing to do with that car to get to where I know what the car will do based off of my inputs.

Maybe tomorrow or Saturday would also be fine, if there aren't any previous request. Make it an Open Wheeler Track Day at Mugello with Races 15-20 laps if possible please. The Tatuus Abarth, Exos Standard , Exos S1 and for good measure trow in the historical Ferrari 312T and the Lotus 49.

Last edited:
hi everyone, i just signed up to your forum and i wanted to see the password but i cannot get the password. it says i do not have permission. can anyone send me the password?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.7%