AC Dream Pack 1 @ Nordschleife

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thats fine, I switched over to the DTM MP beta and had some great racing. It would be nice to have this server available for casual races as I can't find a lot of time to race on a schedule. All of the servers at this point are across the pond making the time slots hard to participate for us yankees.

Thats fine, I switched over to the DTM MP beta and had some great racing. It would be nice to have this server available for casual races as I can't find a lot of time to race on a schedule. All of the servers at this point are across the pond making the time slots hard to participate for us yankees.

I'm working on it lol.

Please dont use the nordsnoopy thing - drive straight ahead out of the pits and you fall down through a whole in the map and you just fall endlessly ... AWESOME!

In this mod you are started out not in the pits but in the spectator parking. You have to drive to the left not straight ahead. Its a bit confusing but once you find your way out and how to deal with the imperfections its quite a fun track.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 111 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 210 14.3%