1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Dream Pack 1 @ Nordschleife

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club & Leagues' started by Bram, May 13, 2014.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

247.gif
    This server is running 24/7 for members of the racing club.

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

You don't need to sign up but you can of course notify your friends that you are going to race.

Settings
    • Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM 24/7
    • Password: click here
    • See the current combination in the title or on the last pages of this thread
    • Server may be unavailable while other AC Club events are running

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    • Like Like x 25
    • Winner Winner x 5
  2. this is awesome Bram! thanks!

3. Ryan Ogurek

Ryan Ogurek
    Editor / Automotive News Staff

@Bram Hengeveld thanks this is awesome! You guys make this game so much better by providing this stuff. Can I request a day, or part of a day, with multiple gt classes? Gt3, gt2, and so on.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Si

Si
    Premium Member

thanks, this is gr8 to know you can race with good people regularly!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Bram

Bram

Guys make sure to join with real names only. Not with steam or nicknames as we have no clue who you are then :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yes, this is awesome. Thank You!

Idea (not request):
    Abarth 500 vs Zonda R
    If the Zonda can't lap the Abarth three times on a 5 lap race at Mugello, the Abarth wins :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  7. That's great news, thanks Bram.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. That was me, sorry about that. I forgot to change it after going on a public server, where i don't like using my real name

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  9. Bram

Bram

No probs ;)

10. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus
    Mid pack attack!

Just saw this and it is amazing news!

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Awesome. Do we need to be on teamspeak for this?

12. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus
    Mid pack attack!

edit: no its not

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2014
  13. This is great :thumbsup: btw, P4/5 I think is worth included in this race since their speed not to fast if we compare to other GT3 :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  14. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

Good idea

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Dexter

Dexter
    Premium Member

please put in cars selection BMW M3 GT2 :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Herbie

Herbie
    Premium Member

Wow, that´s GREAT! I was afraid i could not join the racing club events as often as i like due to fixed time (but agreed now with my wife on 1 to 2 races per week ;). This gives a great opportunity to race with civilized people :)
    Hope i can join tonight!

I would also vote for a daily (or some period) changing of tracks and cars! GT is great but so are most of the others imho ;-)

I just raced once on monday and it was so fun, although my f*** internet conection failed once more during the race (its a shared one, but i fixed that yesterday to get my own ;), that i want to appreciate your service by getting premium membership NOW... and i would also donate sometimes if this is possible.

• Like Like x 4
  17. this is perfect! Good idea! Again unfortunately due to my job and little spare I have, I cant commit to the fixed race times, so this is a great alternative for me!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. This is awesome!
    Like some of the others I am restricted to certain times by child care commitments, so this is ideal.

Thanks for all your hard work!

• Like Like x 1
  19. This is great, thanks. Same situation as Drew. I hope to join a Racing Club event soon, but am struggling for time ATM.
    This will be perfect for dropping in at odd hours.

20. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus
    Mid pack attack!

Make sure to tag some of us when you are able to join. I'm in the same boat, very hectic work schedule. I have no idea what time I go in and get off from day to day. But come June that will change.

• Beer Beer x 1