Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the USB connection sound constantly on Windows 10 when this is running, even when no module is connected (currently configured for Nextion), no game is running, and my wheel is off.

Any idea?

Edit: Disabling Joystick Input in the Settings seems to have fixed it.

Last edited:
Wotever, good morning! I updated my simhub to 5.2.4 and stopped work with AC. Works only with Automobilista. Can you help me? How can I receive de licence? I want to be a donator.
Have you tried to run SimHub as administrator, if you use something like Content Manager it may be required.

I get the USB connection sound constantly on Windows 10 when this is running, even when no module is connected (currently configured for Nextion), no game is running, and my wheel is off.

Any idea?

Edit: Disabling Joystick Input in the Settings seems to have fixed it.

Really weird, simhub use direct Input which is pretty standard on windows, it's the first time somebody reports something like that

The new Simhub is missing for ETS2 and ATS job, mileage meter and the rest of ets2.
Without 5.2.4 for me is useless.
I want to go back to 5.2.1.

What data are you missing ? I can find them, but maybe did you forgot to check "advanced" or "Show game specific properties on the latest version.

upload_2017-7-7_17-40-48.png

Really weird, simhub use direct Input which is pretty standard on windows, it's the first time somebody reports something like that

Getting the impression that something is botched with my USB (either the ports themselves or the drivers), I'm now getting the sound twice whenever I start any game. So it's probably not a SimHub issue.

Hey!
First of all this is awesome peace of software which and BIG BIG thanks for sharing it with us,
especially the update for LED tweaking, loving that one!

Now to the problem,
I have created several 7segment displays in the last couple of months and had more or less 0 problems,
currently I am trying to figure out what am I doing wrong with 74hc595 shift register.
Obviously I'd like to make 7seg gear indicator with it but whatever I do nothing shows on the display,
I'm using pcb board, arduino jumper cables,arduino nano and some resistors.
I have tryed hooking up the 7seg directly with another arduino and it shows some stuff, so it works..
Also I've replaced the 74hc595 and the pcb board, still same results.
Note that I have used your schematic that is included with the files, double checked everything and the 7seg is common cathode.

Sincerely,
Philipp

Hey!
First of all this is awesome peace of software which and BIG BIG thanks for sharing it with us,
especially the update for LED tweaking, loving that one!

Now to the problem,
I have created several 7segment displays in the last couple of months and had more or less 0 problems,
currently I am trying to figure out what am I doing wrong with 74hc595 shift register.
Obviously I'd like to make 7seg gear indicator with it but whatever I do nothing shows on the display,
I'm using pcb board, arduino jumper cables,arduino nano and some resistors.
I have tryed hooking up the 7seg directly with another arduino and it shows some stuff, so it works..
Also I've replaced the 74hc595 and the pcb board, still same results.
Note that I have used your schematic that is included with the files, double checked everything and the 7seg is common cathode.

Sincerely,
Philipp

Hi ! I've never used the seven segment by myself, but I would double check the pin mapping in the sketch, if your gear indicator is working with another sketch it says that's only a configuration problem. With a proper review I have no doubt that it will work.

Hello Wotever
This software rocks man really love your your work. Got me arduino uno r3 today as the old 2560 was no good for the tachometer, the D9 pin was no good. Just wanted to ask a few questions about the the boost gauge.

I noticed it in your latest update as an option you could use a boost gauge and was pondering on a few things, i have an old Suzuki DR350 tachometer laying around and was thinking of using it as one and making my own face for it.

Is the wiring the same as the aftermarket tachometer just with a different D pin? what D pin does it use in that case. Also is there any way to adjust the the signal like the tachometer or is this something your still working on?

Thanks for you time :) verry much appreciated

Hi !
Hello Wotever
This software rocks man really love your your work. Got me arduino uno r3 today as the old 2560 was no good for the tachometer, the D9 pin was no good. Just wanted to ask a few questions about the the boost gauge.

I noticed it in your latest update as an option you could use a boost gauge and was pondering on a few things, i have an old Suzuki DR350 tachometer laying around and was thinking of using it as one and making my own face for it.

Is the wiring the same as the aftermarket tachometer just with a different D pin? what D pin does it use in that case. Also is there any way to adjust the the signal like the tachometer or is this something your still working on?

Thanks for you time :) verry much appreciated

Hi !

The boost gauge is still a WIP, I still have some troubles and hardware questions to solve before any official releases, I thought like you that it would be the same, but not at all, Tachometer use a square signal (pulses), but boost gauge (at least mine) uses a 0 to 5v signal so it don't require any form of additional electronics. Moreover only Ac gives to turbo data which could be pretty frustrating.

Hi !

Hi !

The boost gauge is still a WIP, I still have some troubles and hardware questions to solve before any official releases, I thought like you that it would be the same, but not at all, Tachometer use a square signal (pulses), but boost gauge (at least mine) uses a 0 to 5v signal so it don't require any form of additional electronics. Moreover only Ac gives to turbo data which could be pretty frustrating.

Thanks for getting back to me. yes i love assetto and thats the main reason for wanting one as i knew it had turbo data from using an android app called dash meter pro.

Im very interested in this and look forward to its further development

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wotever

Im having some trouble with the after market tach. the new arduino board i got is and arduino UNO, I've wired it as stated and enabled tachometer, saved sketch then compiled and uploaded to the board successfully.

Ive checked the logs and there's no errors at all the board connects fine on COM7 but when i try to calibrate the tachometer it wont move at all with test max rpm nor in advanced calibration.

Brand new arduino board, brand new tachometer so i don't really know where im going wrong here, would you have any ideas as to why i'm getting no value on the tachometer?, im using a 1000MA transformer does this mater would that have anything to do with it at all.

Hi i want to use this for a overlay during streaming , but it just wont work. i used the AUDI as a base to adjust it from there , so i made the rpm go to a max of 3000, . but each time i start the dashboard it jumps back to 6000rpm. and i cant find a proper explanation for this tool ! ?

Hi i want to use this for a overlay during streaming , but it just wont work. i used the AUDI as a base to adjust it from there , so i made the rpm go to a max of 3000, . but each time i start the dashboard it jumps back to 6000rpm. and i cant find a proper explanation for this tool ! ?

Hi ! Sadly, i'm alone to develop / fix / add new features / support and the documentation is always suffering in these cases ;)

For your problem you have to change the formula behind the "maximum" property of the gauge :

- Click on "fx" (green notifies that there is a formula behind which will be run with the dashboard :
upload_2017-7-10_14-30-45.png

- Click on "none" to remove the formula, then "ok"

upload_2017-7-10_14-32-27.png

Now the "maximum" value will be static (the "fx" icon is now gray) allowing to specify any value you want into the property, the value won't change anymore when running the dash :
upload_2017-7-10_14-34-2.png

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

Pre-Holidays Release

Hi !

I'm about to leave you for two weeks (holidays :D), but I told me that I could not go without giving the little weekly update !

This time, it will be a beta, lot of things have been reworked, tuned, or added !

What's new in 5.2.5 beta 6 ?
  • BeamNg official support
  • New ncalc tester available from properties list
  • Outlined text for dash studio (do not abuse of it :D, text outline is requiring a lot of ressources)
  • Layers and sub layers support in dashstudio (for easier...

Read the rest of this update entry...

keyboard emulator don't work in rfactor2?
when i click a push button, simulated "R" key, for example, in game show "PAUSE" in settings>controls.
sorry my english, i'm brazilian. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play