Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It already works. Only the rpm, the oil and water temperature and the tires show the values "9999" I do not know what it could be!
It depends of the template you are using but i think the template and/or the mapping file are wrong.
"Dash_universal" is intended for the two stock templates (2.8 and 3.4 delivered from simhub) if you used any other template (from the butonz pack for instance, make sure to copy the "ini" and hmistruct files into the nextiontemplate folder and to choose them from the settings.
upload_2018-1-12_23-59-22.png

Yes of course, go into the dashstudio tab and click on start : View attachment 230113

That's it :D
Wow this app is fantastic! Im using 2 dashboards, one in my Secondary creen and the other one in my tablet...i liked that much.that now i want to use my cellphone aswell, mneaged somehow to attach the phone to the wheel :D, but but i guess im doing osmething wrong, cuz if i have one dash in the tablet the phone cannot open another or viceversa, is this an issue? only one of those at time?... hope ive been clear. Is it possible to use both tablet and phone at the sametime? any restrictions? can i use more than 2? just wondering, i cannot imagine the full possibilities...:ninja::thumbsup:, sorry bad english!...oh and how to donate?? i mean you deserve it!:sneaky:

@Wotever

Hi, Question about using the analog Tacho and boostgauge.
Is it possible to add an extra pin for both?
This pin will toggle on when telemetry is received, and off when telemetry is lost.
This for turning on the gauges "ignition"
When toggling the gauge on and off with ignition the gauges go in sort of standby ;-)

Any idea?

Wow this app is fantastic! Im using 2 dashboards, one in my Secondary creen and the other one in my tablet...i liked that much.that now i want to use my cellphone aswell, mneaged somehow to attach the phone to the wheel :D, but but i guess im doing osmething wrong, cuz if i have one dash in the tablet the phone cannot open another or viceversa, is this an issue? only one of those at time?... hope ive been clear. Is it possible to use both tablet and phone at the sametime? any restrictions? can i use more than 2? just wondering, i cannot imagine the full possibilities...:ninja::thumbsup:, sorry bad english!...oh and how to donate?? i mean you deserve it!:sneaky:

Hi ! There is no limits on how many dash and I've extensively tested it on multiple devices at the same time (up to 5 in my tests :D), I would think about a little wifi weakness ?

@Wotever

Hi, Question about using the analog Tacho and boostgauge.
Is it possible to add an extra pin for both?
This pin will toggle on when telemetry is received, and off when telemetry is lost.
This for turning on the gauges "ignition"
When toggling the gauge on and off with ignition the gauges go in sort of standby ;-)

Any idea?
Sorry :D I've seen your PM, and forgot :redface:, it could be done yes. In, the wait of a native support it's possible to use the custom protocol and send the Gamerunning data to drive your pin ( https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Custom-Arduino-hardware-support )

Attachments

• RSS Performance logo.png
    RSS Performance logo.png
    490.7 KB · Views: 199
  • RSS Ferruccio 55 v1.0.JPG
    RSS Ferruccio 55 v1.0.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 185
  • RSS Performance logo tornado.png
    RSS Performance logo tornado.png
    670.3 KB · Views: 186
  • RSS Tornado v2.0.JPG
    RSS Tornado v2.0.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 200
  • RSS Performance logo Vortex V10.png
    RSS Performance logo Vortex V10.png
    643.8 KB · Views: 205
  • RSS Vortex v1.0.JPG
    RSS Vortex v1.0.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 205
Hi. I have a problem with a secondary monitor (probably configuration).
I have primary monitor (''27) and secondary monitor (''10) connected to GTX 1070ti. Primary HDMI-HDMI, secondary DVI-HDMI. I set on windows display monitor configuration "extended monitor".
When I start Assetto Corsa all is ok, SimHub is shown corretly on secondary monitor. I start a session (race, practice,etc...) and all is ok, all works good. When I leave the game session the main menu of Assetto Corsa is frozen and I can not click on any icon. I have to disconnect the second monitor and then I can "navigate" in the Assetto Corsa menus.
I do not understand how to configure.
THANKS

Hi. I have a problem with a secondary monitor (probably configuration).
I have primary monitor (''27) and secondary monitor (''10) connected to GTX 1070ti. Primary HDMI-HDMI, secondary DVI-HDMI. I set on windows display monitor configuration "extended monitor".
When I start Assetto Corsa all is ok, SimHub is shown corretly on secondary monitor. I start a session (race, practice,etc...) and all is ok, all works good. When I leave the game session the main menu of Assetto Corsa is frozen and I can not click on any icon. I have to disconnect the second monitor and then I can "navigate" in the Assetto Corsa menus.
I do not understand how to configure.
THANKS
Is it hapenning when simhub is not runnning too ? It looks like windows/AC bug, if you stop simhub when the menu is "frozen" do you get back access to the AC menu ?

Is it hapenning when simhub is not runnning too ? It looks like windows/AC bug, if you stop simhub when the menu is "frozen" do you get back access to the AC menu ?

Primary Monitor + Secondary Monitor + SimHub = at the end of first session that you do, AC menus are frozen. I have no chance to do anithing on AC.
- If I disconnect fisically the secondary monitor, AC menu come back to work.
- With secondary monitor connect, if I try to click any AC menus buttons, SimHub program compare on primary monitor (SimHub always on secondary). If I click X for close SimHub also AC is closed and I come back to desktop.

Primary Monitor + Secondary Monitor = AC works good but on secondary I see only the desktop.

With ETS2 no problems.

Last edited:
Hello my friends! I have a problem... no is a problem but i dont know if is posible or not.
Can I take the name driver and all his data(team,position...) in the replay menu in RF2?
It is for the live of my league, I love this app and I would like to use it because I can create my own hud. If someone can help me, it would be great!
Thanks!

Hi,

First of all, congratulations by the amazing software! I'm going to donate as soon as possible.

I'm trying to use the custom dash option, preparing my own sketch, and I am having some difficult on getting the "sector" data in Assetto Corsa (didn't test in other games yet).

This is what happens:
Monitoring the pure values coming from simhub (with no rules or functions) the sector value (mainly the second sector on tracks where it exists) comes as if it has been gotten in a different point of the track. The summ of all sectors is equal the value of the lap, but the sector itselfs doesn't match what game shows at that specific point of the track. Was I clear?

Maybe it's just a misunderstanding, and I'll reply here when I test with another game.

Congrats again.

Hi,

First of all, congratulations by the amazing software! I'm going to donate as soon as possible.

I'm trying to use the custom dash option, preparing my own sketch, and I am having some difficult on getting the "sector" data in Assetto Corsa (didn't test in other games yet).

This is what happens:
Monitoring the pure values coming from simhub (with no rules or functions) the sector value (mainly the second sector on tracks where it exists) comes as if it has been gotten in a different point of the track. The summ of all sectors is equal the value of the lap, but the sector itselfs doesn't match what game shows at that specific point of the track. Was I clear?

Maybe it's just a misunderstanding, and I'll reply here when I test with another game.

Congrats again.
Hello my friends! I have a problem... no is a problem but i dont know if is posible or not.
Can I take the name driver and all his data(team,position...) in the replay menu in RF2?
It is for the live of my league, I love this app and I would like to use it because I can create my own hud. If someone can help me, it would be great!
Thanks!

Hum, simhub is not really replay oriented, I think I don't get any data when RF2 is in replay mode, I will check ;)

Hi,

This is what happens:

Congrats again.

Hi !
I've seen a little bug about s2 on AC, however the difference between simhub and the game is that Simhub gives time of the sector (s2 only) while AC give a cumulated data (S2 is time for s1 + time for s2)

Is it possible to make dashes to load always on top by default? Sometimes the taskbar in the mini screen is placed over the dash and I have to activate the function on the dash.

-----------------
I make a record of rF2 time ago and works without problem for me

Is it possible to make dashes to load always on top by default? Sometimes the taskbar in the mini screen is placed over the dash and I have to activate the function on the dash

I've introduced a new dash settings tab for next version, i guess it would be a good place to add it :D (Sometimes it's harder to find where to place an option, than actually adding the feature itself :D,

Personnaly i don't like always on top as single choice, it's often annoying, it must remain in my opinion a user choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes