Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Wotever and thank you for your work!

I tried to replicate the TrackMap widget for RF2 showing best sectors comparison. It shows Driver name, sector best time and self best time for the same sector. However I found out that I couldn't find variables for the best sectors among all players nor the name of the driver showed the best specific sector. I found only own best sectors. Is there any chance relevant variables would be added?

The second problem I faced is unexpected random stuttering of the telemetry data. It is not significant for some widgets like session time, fuel level, temperatures etc. However it is really critical to avoid stuttering of WGL, RPM, Starting lights and to some extent DeltaBest. I noticed that this happens with both DX9 and DX11, does not depend on the number of AI (it happens even when I'm alone on track) and FPS are about 170. I use overlay mode on the main screen. I saw you suggested to Juan earlier to split the widgets for smaller part to reduce impact on FPS, so I made any single widget as separate one to cover less pixels on the screen. I also tried built in RPM widget alone, same story. My PC specs are i7 6700K, 16GB DDR4, GTX980Ti. Do you have an idea why this happens and how to fix it?

Thanks,
Anatoliy

Hi Wotever and thank you for your work!

I tried to replicate the TrackMap widget for RF2 showing best sectors comparison. It shows Driver name, sector best time and self best time for the same sector. However I found out that I couldn't find variables for the best sectors among all players nor the name of the driver showed the best specific sector. I found only own best sectors. Is there any chance relevant variables would be added?

The second problem I faced is unexpected random stuttering of the telemetry data. It is not significant for some widgets like session time, fuel level, temperatures etc. However it is really critical to avoid stuttering of WGL, RPM, Starting lights and to some extent DeltaBest. I noticed that this happens with both DX9 and DX11, does not depend on the number of AI (it happens even when I'm alone on track) and FPS are about 170. I use overlay mode on the main screen. I saw you suggested to Juan earlier to split the widgets for smaller part to reduce impact on FPS, so I made any single widget as separate one to cover less pixels on the screen. I also tried built in RPM widget alone, same story. My PC specs are i7 6700K, 16GB DDR4, GTX980Ti. Do you have an idea why this happens and how to fix it?

Thanks,
Anatoliy

Hi ! I've been extensively testing it recently, since I'm currently working heavily to improve overlays management, i noticed some memory corruptions (partial data) when vsync is disabled (above 60fps) I guess it's because the data get refreshed too fast by the game making hard to read it. I've made some fixes to handle it "nicely" and avoid this crazy "blinky" effect. I'm about to release a beta ;) hold your breath :D

Concerning the missing data I will look, I hear that everybody is looking for a replacement for RF2 trackmap plugin, and I've got a part of the RF2 community knocking at my door :D, to be totally honest until recently , I did not knew much this plugin, I'm currently analyzing it to see if I can fill the gap and get back the missing data ;)

Hi ! It means that you are using multi usb and that the "device is not declared", to fix it click on "Scan now", simhub should create the two entries for your arduinos, when it's done click on "apply now" and the two arduinos will be connected.

View attachment 229519
Hey Wotever

That step didnt work for me either,
With enable multiple usb on or off.
I had to disconnect my dash nano, pick up the uno, set it up, it then connects put it first on the list of devices at bottom of screen, save!! Then reconnect dash nano,
Bud the control of the shake it vibe were still bad, and couldn't get it right, eg, abs vibe doesn't run on motor test, it rotates once only.

So I went back to shake it and it works beautifully

Good, Wotever

I have a nextion Enhanced 4.3 "and FTDI DFROBOT Basic Breakhout. Whenever I free the Nextion editor I put the correct device, but when I go to load the program it is supposed that the display is in the Port (COM5). This error (Connection failed Forced interrupt!) If trying to load the HMI by Open build folder says nextion not found.But when loading the HMI by sd card the program is loaded but when time use the nextion display in the sim hub configured on port COM5 nothing happens on the display?

Could it be FTDI DFROBOT that is not compatible?

Good, Wotever

I have a nextion Enhanced 4.3 "and FTDI DFROBOT Basic Breakhout. Whenever I free the Nextion editor I put the correct device, but when I go to load the program it is supposed that the display is in the Port (COM5). This error (Connection failed Forced interrupt!) If trying to load the HMI by Open build folder says nextion not found.But when loading the HMI by sd card the program is loaded but when time use the nextion display in the sim hub configured on port COM5 nothing happens on the display?

Could it be FTDI DFROBOT that is not compatible?
Sometimes the editor don't want to upload, i've still not understood what conditions causes that but in this case you can use a micro sd, 99% of the time Simhub will still work correctly even if the itead editor don't want to upload. The micro sd procedure can be found on itead website : https://www.itead.cc/wiki/Nextion_Editor_Quick_Start_Guide#Flash_Project_firmware_from_SD_card

I loaded it through the sd card, but when entering the Assetto Corsa the information regarding the position or speed changes nothing. The changes are always N. But my nextion display does not work like the one in this video I saw on youtube:

Last edited:
As soon as I enter the Corsa asset, the FTDI TX light turns off and the RX light never turns on. The speed I go on the simulator on the screen appears 999.

Does anyone know how to help me with this problem?

I loaded it through the sd card, but when entering the Assetto Corsa the information regarding the position or speed changes nothing. The changes are always N. But my nextion display does not work like the one in this video I saw on youtube:
This one is not the nextion it's an HDMI screen woking with Simhub Dashstudio, nextion have more restricted capabilities. However it gives a pretty nice result :

HI! and congrats on this app.
I have a big big question , can i use it on my second screen? is not an Usb screen but a normal vga connection.
I dont have a tablet. I d love not to use my cellphone. Thanks!

HI! and congrats on this app.
I have a big big question , can i use it on my second screen? is not an Usb screen but a normal vga connection.
I dont have a tablet. I d love not to use my cellphone. Thanks!

Yes of course, go into the dashstudio tab and click on start :
upload_2018-1-11_7-32-52.png

That's it :D

Just a dumb question:
Is it possible to connect Simhub to PC2 on X-Box and send the data to the smartphone?
I've been using shared memory, I know it's not a console friendly choice but since UDP can't be shared it's the most trouble free solution for PC users. But now that i have an udp relay feature embedded I could review the question ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back