DiRTy Pacenotes

DiRT Rally DiRTy Pacenotes 2.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, very good job,
Is it possible to have the same for AC rally track ?
Greetings.
Hmm... if it's got UDP then yes (with some tweaking I guess). I'll have a look.
EDIT: I think it would be possible to create something similar for AC but I don't have time and will to do that :)

Last edited:
Hello Palo Samo , i`ve changed the udp settings as you suggested,then i run your app and starting dirt rally.After that i`m starting any stage , and your app didnt pause the game so i can apply the new pacenotes after the start of the stage.What i`m doing wrong ? How shoud i start your mod , and get it auto pause the game so i can apply my new pacenotes.Thanks in advance great mod!

The app can't pause the game because it doesn't know where you want to put your pacenotes. You need to click on the app to pause the game (the game loses focus so it pauses) or pause the game manually and click on the app. I just can't find spare time to record tutorial, but I will do it eventually :)

Palo Samo , i did test the mod after the bug fix but i cant start recce mode ?! Pacenotes stays grey ? And i cant open the drop menu to select recce mode.

Palo Samo , i did test the mod after the bug fix but i cant start recce mode ?! Pacenotes stays grey ? And i cant open the drop menu to select recce mode.
Make sure you have the same udp settings in the app and in the hardware_settings.xml file. And change extradata to 3.

Hi again Palo Samo , I do have a motion rig 3dof who is using different port but with extra data 3!What would be the solution to work both?Any idea?

Hi again Palo Samo , I do have a motion rig 3dof who is using different port but with extra data 3!What would be the solution to work both?Any idea?
Go to Dirt Rally's hardware_settings_config.xml file and copy and paste the line
<udp enabled="true" extradata="3" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20777" delay="1" />
Change port numbers in both lines to match your motion rig port number and Dirty Pacenotes port number. Save and play :)

You need to have 2 lines in your hardware_settings_config.xml starting with upd enabled="true". One is for motion rig (so the port is the same as in your motion rig) and the second one is for DP (you can change the port in DP's config accessible from File menu).
Motion Rig's port number has to be different then DP's port number. When I tested it with Telemetry Tool it worked fine.

1. No.
2. You don't have to revert because nothing is overwritten or changed. In fact you can have them running simultaneously. Just set in-game co-driver volume to more than 0 at any time.
3. Pacenotes are kept in .txt files in your custom co-drivers' folders.

Hello friends, I congratulate those who believe this. I'm creating notes in Spanish :). I got the sounds of a good co-pilot. I saved them in .wav and it gives me error, specifically this: Size of format chunk is incorrect. I even recorded it on the same bits 176kbps. Any idea??

Regards.

Hello friends, I congratulate those who believe this. I'm creating notes in Spanish :). I got the sounds of a good co-pilot. I saved them in .wav and it gives me error, specifically this: Size of format chunk is incorrect. I even recorded it on the same bits 176kbps. Any idea??

Regards.
Where do you get this error? In what app?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back