DiRT Rally DiRT Rally Modding Request Thread

So i'm trying to get into skinning with GIMP and every time try to open a DDS with the DDS plugin installed I get an Unexpected EOF error. I've googled and googled and have found no answers. Maybe an enlightened soul can help?

ARE-551-24-LANA_3.jpg

Hi!:)

I dont know if this has been requested before, but i would like a less grip mod, i think the cars are too grippy. I know that it could be adjusted before but maybe its impossible now? :(

Hi guys! Just want to share my car mods so far from previous DiRT series games... Yes the whole car including interiors and handling... Almost perfect! Just don't get it soak in the rain... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I will not upload the mods due to legality and maybe codemasters will sue me for infringment.
I just want to show you that it is possible to import the whole car.

So here are the images, hope you like it!
01.jpg
1%20(2).jpg
1%20(3).jpg
1.jpg
2%20(2).jpg
2%20(3).jpg
2%20(4).jpg
2.jpg
03.jpg
3%20(2).jpg
3%20(3).jpg
3%20(4).jpg
4%20(2).jpg
4%20(4).jpg
4.jpg
5%20(2).jpg
5%20(3).jpg
5%20(4).jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

• Deleted member 161052

Hi guys! Just want to share my car mods so far from previous DiRT series games... Yes the whole car including interiors and handling... Almost perfect! Just don't get it soak in the rain... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I will not upload the mods due to legality and maybe codemasters will sue me for infringment.
I just want to show you that it is possible to import the whole car.

So here are the images, hope you like it!
01.jpg
1%20(2).jpg
1%20(3).jpg
1.jpg
2%20(2).jpg
2%20(3).jpg
2%20(4).jpg
2.jpg
03.jpg
3%20(2).jpg
3%20(3).jpg
3%20(4).jpg
4%20(2).jpg
4%20(4).jpg
4.jpg
5%20(2).jpg
5%20(3).jpg
5%20(4).jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
I can't view the images.

I can't view the images.
Whoops! Sorry my friend, maybe due to poor internet service on my area... I will try to upload it once again next time, but to give you an idea the cars are C. McRae R4 from DiRT2, Subaru Impreza N12, Subaru Impreza GD (gymk ver.), Peugot 207, and Monster SRX from DiRT3 with their respective original liveries. Drop the Rhys Millen Prototype it works but as I said on the other thread, the foot pedal was on the hood and it match your foot when pressing the pedals.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Monster SRX got some visual issues on the driver's hands on in-game cockpit view, but you can disable the driving wheel and hands and it works perfectly. On replay you will see the driver was at the far left but the original driver's position should be at the center. (Trailblazers also got limited cam views) Mostly, only production cars match perfectly.

I suggest that we just need to extend our patience for the final release and wait for the official cars. The mods are just for my personal use.

Last edited:
Please someone create a historic or at least rwd car that can be driven in rallycross or, come to think of it, would be awesome if there was a simple hack to allow any car on rallycross tracks understanding that AI might be suboptimal.

Please someone create a historic or at least rwd car that can be driven in rallycross or, come to think of it, would be awesome if there was a simple hack to allow any car on rallycross tracks understanding that AI might be suboptimal.
In one of the XML files, you can set where the benchmarks take place and what car it uses, and if you change it to anything besides the default stage in Wales, you can drive yourself, though it won't really be a race, I'm sure a hack is possible though.

I would really love to see a couple of Lancia Fulvia vintage liveries. Either that or I'll be happy to do the work myself if I can get a template for the lancia and a link for the instructions.

lancia-fulvia-hf-06.jpg

1034464.jpg

She is a beauty, isn't she?

Thank you.
I will love to get this beauties in "Dirt Rally" too ! ;-)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.