DiRT Rally DiRT Rally Modding Request Thread

Can someone create this beautiful Fiat livery for the 131? Thanks..
oky26a.jpg
Done!
download

• Deleted member 236927

Attachments

• ford fiesta rs.jpg
    ford fiesta rs.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 373
Hello everyone, I'd like to request the tiger striped Ibiza kit car. I know someone already made a version of that already but it just isn't very accurate. I frankensteined a comparison shot, hopefully you can see the differences.
stouDnp.jpg

I made an imgur album with references in case anyone wants to endeavor this task.
http://imgur.com/a/0ldDy

One more thing, if anyone has any useful links to so I can get started learning sound modding in Dirt rally, that would be lovely.

I was thinking of taking this one on if no one else has all ready done it?

• Deleted member 236927

Just so you know, I'm still working on the Fiesta and it's almost done, just a few touches to the body and windows left to do.

Oh thank you so much "howitzer155mm" I really really appreciate your hard work and support. this a wonderful livery, i really love it. I was about to start my masters championship today & this gonna be the one for it. thanks for accepting my request. thanks

Well done, very good work...thanks.
It would be nice to create other livery for the 131...for example
-Walter Rorhl rally Sanremo 1980
-Adartico Vudafieri 1980's season

Attachments

• vh3z1i.jpg
    vh3z1i.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 377
  • o50umu.jpg
    o50umu.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 506
  • 6 Fiat 131 Abarth  Vudafieri -  Piemme (6).jpg
    6 Fiat 131 Abarth Vudafieri - Piemme (6).jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 824
I was thinking of taking this one on if no one else has all ready done it?
Heck, I just started working on that yesterday, didn't see your post.. I've done the stripes and flag outlines already.

Well done, very good work...thanks.
It would be nice to create other livery for the 131...for example
-Walter Rorhl rally Sanremo 1980
-Adartico Vudafieri 1980's season
Thanks! To be honest I don't really find to those liveries too interesting, as they don't have any color. So I probably won't be doing those, but I'll definitely come back to the 131!

I would love someone to paint me some plain bright yellow cars. Just as they would come off a dealers floor. I'm willing to pay if needed. Cars needed,
Gr B AWD : Audi and Ford
Gr A : Subaru
F2 Kit: 306 Maxi
2000's : 07 Ford Focus and Citroen R4
2010's : VW and Hyundi

Hello everyone, I'd like to request the tiger striped Ibiza kit car. I know someone already made a version of that already but it just isn't very accurate. I frankensteined a comparison shot, hopefully you can see the differences.
stouDnp.jpg

I made an imgur album with references in case anyone wants to endeavor this task.
...aaand done! This took more time than I originally thought.

download

aVCyTBf.jpg

I always hate requesting skins, but I just cannot find the time and knowhow to get this done. Could someone do the Audi Quattro in this livery?

bf49e0db46c4eefe6d55dee48a3e697d.jpg

17082436075_2625ed046b_b.jpg

The logo on the lower fender is this:

Sccawheel.gif

The Clayton industries could be modified from this:

logo.png

Racemark Logo:

And the Flag/Markee on the hood and lower rear window:

OLYMPUSRALLY11986.jpg

If you are willing to do this, can you do a version with a black and white dirt rally logo for the olympus rally names on doors and hood? Leave the US flag but replace the "Olympus Rally..." text.

I hope this helps. If there is more that I can do, please ask.

I always hate requesting skins, but I just cannot find the time and knowhow to get this done. Could someone do the Audi Quattro in this livery?

-snip-

If you are willing to do this, can you do a version with a black and white dirt rally logo for the olympus rally names on doors and hood? Leave the US flag but replace the "Olympus Rally..." text.

I hope this helps. If there is more that I can do, please ask.

Hey, how fast do you need this? I could do it, seems simple enough especially with the source material you posted. However, I'm currently in the middle of a Manta, and that might take a couple more days.

Do you know about the back of the car? I found this image, but it's not from the same car (#5). I could substitute the BFGoodrich logo with Michelin, or leave it blank.

Hey, how fast do you need this? I could do it, seems simple enough especially with the source material you posted. However, I'm currently in the middle of a Manta, and that might take a couple more days.

Do you know about the back of the car? I found this image, but it's not from the same car (#5). I could substitute the BFGoodrich logo with Michelin, or leave it blank.

Actually it is the same car, still trying to research the story but, the number 5 was the WRC livery number 1 was the SCCA car, interestingly the same car was used by Michelle Muton to set the record up Pikes Peak.

That aside here is the only other thing I could find:

Maybe that video will help out too.

And time? If you have time after the Manta, great. Thanks for offering!

Actually it is the same car, still trying to research the story but, the number 5 was the WRC livery number 1 was the SCCA car, interestingly the same car was used by Michelle Muton to set the record up Pikes Peak.

Maybe that video will help out too.

And time? If you have time after the Manta, great. Thanks for offering!
Sorry, I meant the livery's different (as it was in the video). I think I'll do the car #5 (as there's the most reference material available), and just put the Michelin logo in the back bumber.

Anyone knows how to mod the glass on imported cars from dirt 2? Windsheild and door glass are missing only from the interior view.

Help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
IMG_20160320_175706.jpg
IMG_20160320_175446.jpg
IMG_20160320_175530.jpg
IMG_20160320_175648.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years