Resource icon

Database Decreased Tyre Wear + 10x Flashback 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Valentino haber si ves esto que escribo, por lo visto hablas español, como haces para que funcione esto que ponen aca, ayer edite todo como dicen, y no hay caso sigue gastando rueda mal mi auto, estoy en modo temporada y en chiina a las 2 vueltas me quedo sin ruedas

Soy italiano, para entender lo que escribió tuve que traducir con el traductor.
Seguí estos pasos:

track_tyre_wear_level, cambie los valores wear_level -0.65625 (arriba), -0.40625 (centro), -0.15625 (abajo)
neumáticos, cambian distancia máxima de 12,1 (supersoft), 17.35 (suave), 23855 (Medio, Intermedio), 30.365 (duro, monzones)
track_model, cambiar tyre_wear_level a 1, 2 o 3 para la pista. No tengo todos los resultados aquí, pero, Melbourne es 3 1 Sepang es y shangai es 1. Todavía tengo que probar todas las pistas que te darán todo el día.

por el momento está funcionando bien en la carrera que había comenzado hace unos días.

AHH Valentino pense que eras chileno, disculpa pero el jugador ese de la juve se me hace que es el chileno Vargas, eso que me decis ya lo hice pero en modo trayectoria no me funciona, sera que tengo que empezar una nueva temporada??

AHH Valentino pense que eras chileno, disculpa pero el jugador ese de la juve se me hace que es el chileno Vargas, eso que me decis ya lo hice pero en modo trayectoria no me funciona, sera que tengo que empezar una nueva temporada??

Creo que necesita inizare una nueva estación de su carrera en corso.non estoy seguro.
si llegamos justo a China, que tiene que esperar o comenzar una nueva carrera.

Japan test results:

Screenshot54958_zps22bdd6bc.png

So, yeah, I'm driving a dry tyre during rain. So what? No, seriously, the rain started on lap 10, and started bugging me around lap 14, when the car started losing grip. And tyre wear went a bit up by that time too, but that should be obvious, since the car started dancing in the rain. As for the test itself, both values 1 and 2 work on the Japanese track. Value 2 gives you a 3 pit stop strategy, while value 1 moves it down to 2 pit stops. Since the actual race didn't take place yet, I tested value 1, since last year, there were 2 pit stops irl. Wear seems like that of a street circuit, with a + 2 - +3 laps resistance for tyres. But, for the reference, which value do you want in the database I will upload her,e 1 or 2?

Anyway, India next.

Japan test results:

Screenshot54958_zps22bdd6bc.png

So, yeah, I'm driving a dry tyre during rain. So what? No, seriously, the rain started on lap 10, and started bugging me around lap 14, when the car started losing grip. And tyre wear went a bit up by that time too, but that should be obvious, since the car started dancing in the rain. As for the test itself, both values 1 and 2 work on the Japanese track. Value 2 gives you a 3 pit stop strategy, while value 1 moves it down to 2 pit stops. Since the actual race didn't take place yet, I tested value 1, since last year, there were 2 pit stops irl. Wear seems like that of a street circuit, with a + 2 - +3 laps resistance for tyres. But, for the reference, which value do you want in the database I will upload her,e 1 or 2?

Anyway, India next.

I think going off of last years typical 2 stop strategy would be the best option for now. Unless this weekend is greatly different, I'd assume that most teams would be adopting a 2 stop strategy this year again.

India test results:

Screenshot36828_zpsb8d16d0e.png

So, on the bright side, the tyre wear is decent once again. On the down side, mozzarella tyres are mozzarella tyres, so, the default pit strategy requires 2 pit stops, one more than the maximum last year. (Although, I think more pit stops means more action, so, I don't really mind, but, how about you, guys?). Value is 1. Abu Dhabi next. 3 races left to test.

Abu Dhabi test results:

Screenshot38919_zps5d553c2b.png

So, same thing. Upside is that the tyre wear is decent, downside (for some) is that you have to make 3 pit stops. Great. I kinda expect the same for the next race, since, irl, they had just one pit stop. America, here we come.

Edit: Value is 1, forgot to mention that.

Last edited:
Let's guess, Brazil will be 1 too ! xD

I kind of wanted to say, yep, you're right, but, after the garage test (see how long the game thinks tyres will last), I have to disappoint you. It's either 2 or 3, cause 1 makes tyres way too resistant (inters last half the race). I'll tell you which one of the two it is after proper testing on track.

I kind of wanted to say, yep, you're right, but, after the garage test (see how long the game thinks tyres will last), I have to disappoint you. It's either 2 or 3, cause 1 makes tyres way too resistant (inters last half the race). I'll tell you which one of the two it is after proper testing on track.

Nope, I take it back. After checking the F1 site and remembering the race last year, 2 stops don't sound so bad. So, indeed, you guessed it, value is 1. And here's a final screenshot:

Screenshot30788_zps0da690e4.png

Picture was taken on lap 10, because, somehow, CM thought it would be fun if the track went totally dry as soon as rain stopped. And since it stopped on lap 8, and I didn't hear my race engineer because I was listening to music, tyre wear went high. Anyway, phew, testing done. Now what?

Well, here it is: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/reduced-tyre-wear-100-race-length.75617/

Values should be 3 (Australia), 2 (Bahrain, Spain UK,), 1 (Malaysisa, China, Monaco, Canada, Germany, Hungary, Belgium, Italy, Singapore, Korea, Japan, India, Abu Dhabi, United States, Brazil).

By the way, I'm not sure if this had any effect, but, I just noticed the front/back_tyre_wear values were set to half, since I started modifying while I was using the 50% database here. I didn't change them, because I don't plan on testing yet again to see if there are any changes. Thought I'd let you know though.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.