1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars Corvette C6R 2013 1.2.1

by unitedracingdesign

1. SandroX

Reiza Studios

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 5
  2. SandroX

Reiza Studios

Ops, wrong section. :confused: Move to Cars please.:rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  3. Thanks Ales. Love the rf2 version so i am sure this is just as good! :)
  4. R.J. O'Connell

R.J. O'Connell
    Commentator/Contributor Staff Premium Member

Sounds are fantastic and it looks great. The main concern with the beta is that it might be too much faster than the M3 GT2 - and there certainly is a lot of low-speed grip, perhaps even too much according to some folks at the AC forums.

Could I use the Michelin tyre textures from one of the GT3 cars on this to replace the default "Michemin" ones?
  5. SandroX

Reiza Studios

You can. Just put URD_TWALL.dds and URD_TWALL_BLUR.dds into corvette_c6r\skins\70 for example.
  6. In which racing category does the C6R fit? GT2, GT3?
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  7. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

GTE/ALMS if it is the same model as it is for rF2.
  8. thanks
  9. Just had a look, mainly prepared for LeMans, it is compareable with other GT2 cars. Of course this is only in beta state right now and probably not sufficently balanced with other GT2 cars in AC. We have to test its perfomance anyway.
  10. Great job, Amazing car!
  11. The model is drop dead stunning, and the sounds are even better....Absolute blast to drive, thank you guys so much!!!!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Always see the fire.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Fantastic work!
  14. Thanks for this, it's lots of fun. Might I suggest some upmix of the deep bass in the engine sound - it's lacking relative to what I have heard in-car.
  15. airutonpurosuto8912

16. Love this. absolutely love it.
    Only gripe i have is external sounds are a bit tame to what i have heard from video etc.
    Kunos should just give up with their version now. :D
  17. I have to say i freaking love this car especially the sound but when i play with automatic shifting the car doesnt downshift properly. does somebody can help me?
  18. Most moded cars have a problem with automatic shifting for some reason.
  19. The best car mod for AC... FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Matt Horst

Matt Horst
    Premium Member

This car,Oh my!:inlove:
    • Like Like x 1