Corvette C6R 2013

Cars Corvette C6R 2013 1.3.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Really nice to drive. In my opinion fits perfect to the Nurburgring GP.
Looking forward to see some other perfect cars made by you. :)
Maybe start a vote for the users which cars they wish from you?

Marko- Give me the S3 road cars or race cars any day. Road cars are fun for a bit, but they quickly lose interest. Race Cars have grip, brakes, and turn in ability so you can push hard. Driving a car that handles is always more of a thrill, in real life as in the sim world.

You have obviously never driving in 10/10ths conditions in real life. Even very good street cars will bottom out and rebound uncontrollably with their excessive suspension movement and body roll when pushed to their limits on a track.

Do some track days at your local track and you will quickly understand why people spend so much money on coil overs, sway bars, brakes etc. Safety and confidence were my motivating factors, but I push to the limit in real life cars... and motorcycles. Nothing in world compares the red mist in your eyes at 170 mph+

BTW, the latest .22 update is the best yet.... All of the cars feel better IMO. A few are dramatically better after the update. Optimization feels better too. Thanks Kunos!

EDIT: NVm, i forget the fonts folder! :)

Great! I see no LCD though and i got the newest beta 4 version. Is it a resolution problem? I run at 2560x1080.

Last edited:
very very nice car! maybe there is a little bug with tyres temperature... sometimes it rises up sometimes doesn't so the car results uncontrollable.

The Look... The Sound... The Feel... It's all sooooo incredible. I love this car everywhere.
Nordschleife 1.1 is probably my favorite to drive with it though. We need a tub more skins for it. Thanks to UnitedRacingDesign for this ride and Alexander Kholodkevich for the post. Keep it up please :D

I am surprised that this is not being discussed elsewhere, but since 1.0RC came out, this car no longer has sound. It's a pity. Is there any news in that regard?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 362 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%