Conspiracy Theories

Why isn´t the government releasing videos of the Pentagon attacks, only 4 still-shots that tells you nothing.

they have 70+ video cameras in the area of Pentagon yet FBI collected all of it. Why not release a video of the plane hitting the Pentagon?

Because there was no plane hitting the Pentagon....

Listen to what Donald Rumsfeld is saying... He just caught himself telling the truth. What more could you possibly need as evidence??

Dick Cheney says the same thing. They claim they shot down Flight 93.

The US Government has NEVER stated that they shot down ANY plane.

Bush also claimed he saw the first plane hit the building. Something that is IMPOSSIBLE.
There was no TV stations that broadcasted the first attack. The only thing you have is a private video.

Would a person that had absolutely nothing to do with an attack react like this in the video below?

come on people, wake up and do some research that is not funded by the Government.

Anyone who is familiar with Muhammad Atta?

They found his passport on the streets below the tower after he had entered the building at over 500mph.

Am i suppose to believe he opened the window of a Boeing, threw out his passport and then hit the building?
Or that the plane hit the building, his passport finds it´s way out of the wreckage, trickles down to the street below in perfectly good condition for someone to pick up?

Is it just me or does anyone else find this VERY strange?

Not to mention the picture of bin Ladens body. That picture was quickly shot down as faked.
I guess the people after all is smarter then the photoshop guys in the government.

Yeah, we know we're getting f*****... Old stuff you see ?

What about living your life instead ?

So you are pefectly fine with Governments killing thousands of people in order to gain the public´s trust in going to war with nations?
What if your family died in WTC? Would you still say the same thing? "What about living your life instead"

this is the problem why they can do as they please. People don´t bother to investigate, to read up on or even question the authorities.

Besides they are not my conspiracies, i did not create them so change the name of the thread.

Would you belive an engineer from MIT or does that classify as "potheads" as well?

Whatever you choose to believe, and whether you are comfortable with being a sheep you should know that the WTC towers are the only towers in history that has collapsed due to fire.

A chinese skyscraper burned for 24 hours and did not collapse. 24 hours...
And that was the whole building, not some floors at the top of the building.

NIST even stated that the fire burned out fairly quickly yet these buildings collapsed anyway at the speed of free fall. Again, it´s impossible for buildings to collapse at free fall without removing everything below it.

It´s basic physics.

Well, you can waste the time you want finding all that stuff, but honestly, do you really think it's gonna change anything ? Next thing you know you're getting assassinated eh ? :rolleyes:

All I'm saying is that as long as you can live your life fully in a "free" country you're good... It's when it becomes totalitarian that you need a rebellion.

And by the way, no matter how full of crap the gouvernement is, I doubt they would have done that... Maybe that's what terrorist had plan ? Who knows ? ;)

Well, you can waste the time you want finding all that stuff, but honestly, do you really think it's gonna change anything ? Next thing you know you're getting assassinated eh ? :rolleyes:
I hope i am, that way you all will have more proof and hopefully that would get your asses of the couch and start questioning.
Just play with the thought a little. What if you found out i was "mysteriously" killed in the coming weeks.
Would you ingore it considering everything i´ve written in this thread or would you maybe start to wonder that there might be something to this afterall?

It will only change if people are willing to stand up. If people are like you it means nothing will happen.

All I'm saying is that as long as you can live your life fully in a "free" country you're good... It's when it becomes totalitarian that you need a rebellion.
So i should ignore thousands of peoples lives just so i can pretend to have a good life?
That goes against my principles of being a human being.

And by the way, no matter how full of crap the gouvernement is, I doubt they would have done that... Maybe that's what terrorist had plan ? Who knows ? ;)
I take it you haven´t read a single word, haven´t watched a single video i´ve posted so the reaction is given.

Yea some guys in pyjamas managed to break the the country with the highest military standard in the world.
They took some flying lessons and pulled of stuff in the air trained pilots would have a hard time doing.

Some guys in pyjamas put up a plan in the mountains where they would attack the US, then make the US government create stories that hold no water at all only to be invaded by the same country.

Yea that sounds logical......not.

the men in pyjamas even knew when the US had planned to do training exercises outside the country so they would not get shot down by Jet fighters. Fighter jets that were nowhere to be seen because they were out training for an attack like this.

Coincidence? Pyjamas-men had inside information from the American Military?
what sounds more illogical to you?

Another story someone might find highly interesting.

Kurt Sonnenfeld was the only man that filmed the wreckage of 9/11.
He claims his footage proves 9/11 was a lie.

He has 22 hours of footage from the scene that US authorities want.

“I have promised to give my footage to the big investigators that are credible and widely known – investigators who will be able to detect anomalies that I or other people without scientific education might miss. With that in mind, I hope that there are many things they can discover that disprove the current official story of what happened,” Sonnenfeld told a Press TV correspondent.
The US Gov did not get the videos so they claim they have evidence of him murdering his wife.
Do you know what police authority? Denver Police which fits in nicely with what the thread first started out as.

News clip about it has curiously been removed.... you can read some of the story here.
http://world911truth.org/us-attempts-to-extradite-911-fema-videographer-from-argentina/

And if you don´t like conspiracy sites, here´s a wiki link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Sonnenfeld

Apparently a guy who tries to help out with the 9/11 attacks and helping FEMA is also capable of shooting his own wife in the head.

His name has been associated with controversy since 2002 when his first wife Nancy died from a suspicious gunshot wound to the head. The precise circumstances of her death are unknown, and Kurt Sonnenfeld is currently wanted for her murder by the Colorado police. At the time of his wife's death, January 1, 2002, he was arrested for her murder. Officers responding to the scene reported seeing high-velocity blood spatter on Sonnenfeld's face, indicating he was in close proximity to the gunshot. Gunpowder residue was found on his pants and jacket but not his hands. Gunpowder residue was found on his wife's hand and only her fingerprints were found on the gun.,[5]An alleged suicide note in Nancy's hand writing was later found by investigators for Kurt's defense. Prosecutors dropped the case in June 2002 but maintained the right to refile. The renewed interest by prosecutors in Colorado is premised on putative confessions Sonnenfeld made to two other cellmates while he was in jail awaiting trial.[6]

Do you think his 22 hours of video were hidden in mega upload somewhere?

He most likely have made copies of the footage to ensure that whatever happens to him, all of it will come out if he dies.
Where he saved this we can only speculate in.

If i were him i would make 500 copies of it and hand out to people and lock some up in different places in Argentine. Possibly even sites like Megaupload for easy access all over the world.

It would be great if we could de-bunk all of this i have written, that way i would sleep better at night :)

Question #1
How do you get two buildings to drop at near free fall without removing everything below the part that is collapsing?

Third law: The mutual forces of action and reaction between two bodies are equal, opposite and collinear.

In other words NIST does not acknowledge that the official conspiracy theory violates the laws of physics. If the upper parts of the WTC towers, just above the jet impact point, were taken off and dropped somewhere from the same height with only air to resist the fall they would fall at almost the same times as the buildings actually fell [3]. In other words there was virtually no resistance from the impacted mass. Momentum was not conserved. This law was violated.

http://knol.google.com/k/official-t...er-near-free-fall-collapses-violates-laws-of#
Now one thing we do know is that nothing can break the laws of physics, not even 3 massive buildings.
So for anyone who don´t believe this feel free to put forward an explanation as to how a building can defy the laws of physics.

If anyone can´t come up with an explanation that defies the laws of physics we must then look at what can make a building free fall?

My theory
Controlled demolition. If you go to youtube and search for controlled demolition you will see buildings fall just as fast as the WTC towers and you will see the buildings fall in the same manner, meaning they will fall on it´s own footprint.

The reason why controlled demolition is a plausible theory is because in controlled demolition you are blasting away floor after floor in order for the building to actually collapse in of itself.

This theory is further strengthened by countless witnesses saying they heard several explosions.
In fact, you can also hear these explosions in videos.

This man has probably encountered the scariest thing of his life, any reasons as to why he would lie?

Just look at the guy who saw into the future and signed an insurance for terror attacks, escaped death, then cashed in 4.5 billion on the WTC attacks.

Would it take you 3-4 seconds to answer where you were on 9/11? Just look at his expression, for a moment he has no idea what to say because the question came right out of the blue.

Still to today I question if the U.S government had anything to do with the 911 tragedy.

It´s not so much the government but the government inside the government.
It´s impossible for a whole government to be aware of this but if you are people that is at the very top, all with top secret clearances then you could actually orchestrate pretty much whatever you want as long as you plan it.
CIA has for example infiltrated many countries without anyone spilling the beans until they released documents themselves etc.

The President has a Top Secret clearance, this means he can pretty much go anywhere in the US states except for one thing.
There´s a thing called "on a need to know basis" meaning someone decides if the president needs to know this information or not.

Every country has a deep government inside which is the ruler actually. They manipulate everything according to their aims and use terror or similar things for that.

But what can we do? If i were in a position in which i could change these things, i would fight on, but as a common citizen, i want to care about my life and of family and friends, no need to blow up my head with the things i have no power on. :)

But what can we do? If i were in a position in which i could change these things, i would fight on, but as a common citizen, i want to care about my life and of family and friends, no need to blow up my head with the things i have no power on. :)

Who would win?
7 billion people or a few hundred elitists? :)

Do you want to live in a truly free world or do you want to have a government that for every year that goes by slowly start to take away rights of people?

If you compare Sweden to USA the difference in what the people´s mentality is towards the goverment is massive.
In Sweden we question every single thing the goverment does.
Newspapers investigate politicians lives and if they find something the public will be outraged and will essentially force that person to quit his job. It happened just a few days ago once again actually.

And this is like minute things like tax crimes or other stuff.
We have a totally different stance on what our government should do and what they should do.

One man can´t make a difference but 300 million can. We have to start somewhere and that would be to get answers to questions.
If the government truly had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11 or any other strange conspiracy then would it not be best to house a meeting, inviting all of the major investigators, from companies to private people and sit down and get to the bottom of every little thing.

But they don´t, because they had something to do with 9/11 and they are not telling the true story about what really happened that day.

They just like to remind the people that the attack happened to further strengthen this support from the people to invade other countries on lies or made up stories.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back