Conspiracy Theories

Nah, don't really think so. One missing plane is simply too small event. Of course, living in a country that has the longest border with Russia in Europe, things have a little bit different priorities, even in the mainstream news.

Interesting off topic, Russia just extended their passport applications to ALL areas that were in USSR AND Russian Empire.. That means Finland too. So, in principle, i could get one. Well, good luck, we know how it went the last time they wanted to get our humble little country ;) I just hope that this time the western side of "allied forces" will actually make a stand and not leave us alone..

The homepage of the cryptography software Truecrypt has been changed and a 'new' version 7.2 has been released, stripped of the encode functionality.
One (conspiracy) theory goes that this is a 'canary bird' - an inside term, that some goverment agency (NSA, or one of the other 50 secret agency in the US alone) got to the, supposedly anonymous, developers and site admins. The devs were forced to stay silent, however the site changes and the ridiculous suggestion as for a replacement krypto software in form of Microsoft's Bitlocker (obviously implemented with a Backdoor) is a clear sign to support this (conspiracy) theory.

He is, that is the goal. Inviting governments from all over the world to come and see for themselves.

It does seem there are two forces in the US. The good side and the bad side.
The bad side is the very Elite, good side, the people and government officials up to a certain level. Below the "need-to-know" level if we can call it that.
The level where the 9/11 story changes from Terrorists to Inside Job I would say.

I think I would actually go to the seminar just to see it for myself but I´m broke as a donkey right now so I´ll just wait and see what happens after September.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years