Conspiracy Theories

So far this discussion is going in a fairly mature manner so I'm good with it. I will close the thread if people start bashing each other.

Hampus, Just one thing though m8 don't drive yourself crazy trying to convince people too much here. There are going to be people convinced that this tragedy was done by actual terrorists and there's going to be people such as you and I that think it was a "Inside Job" done by the U.S government and others involed. I checked out your videos for I have not seen them before. I've watched Loose Change and that's pretty much it.

All I can say is I have my doubts on U.S governments honesty but that all I'm willing to say here.

Yea i can fully understand that people believes the government, it´s the government afterall, they are ment to take care of us.

I just thought it was important that people see both sides of the coin and let them make their mind up on what to believe.
I won´t try to pursuade anyone, i just present highly interesting facts, notes, testimonies from highly ranked people and downright lies from other highly ranked people.
What we can conclude as a fact though is that the NIST report on the towers does not correlate with reality.

I think that even if you ignore everything in this thread, it´s very hard to not wonder about Larry Silverstein, the owner of the WTC complex.

The chance of him signing an insurance for terror-attacks, cheat death, have his daughter and son cheat death, cash in 4.5 Billion after the wreckage is very very low.

There´s probably a higher chance to win the lottery or getting hit by the same car 3 times.

Look at how he first dodges the question, started to talk about the antenna of one of the towers.
So the guy asks the question one more time but he refuses to answer it.
You can hear a few more people getting interested and telling him to answer the question but he dodges it like Keanu in The Matrix.

Just a recap on Silverstein and the twin towers.

The Government first wanted to sell the building but they said it would be to complex so a lease fitted better instead.
Silverstein and another company bid on the lease, Vornado Realty placed a bid that was $30-50 million higher then Silverstein´s bid.
Vornado withdrew their bid and Silverstein got the chance to lease the building for 99 years for 3.2 Billion dollars.
This deal was finalized in July 24th 2001, around 2 months prior to the attacks.
This ment he leased WTC 1, 2 , 4 and 5.

Silverstein put up $14 million of his own money. He was also given the rights to rebuild the structures if destroyed.
Shortly after all of this Silverstein signed an insurance against terror attacks.

After a lot of bickering he finally got 4.5 Billion dollars right into his own pocket for the buildings.
remember that he himself only put up $14 million of his own money.

That´s a profit of 4.35 billion dollars, if we assume he just paid of the bank loan it still leaves him with 1.15 billion dollars in pure profits.

That´s an enormous amount of money for 3 months of "work".

The real reason for Megaupload shutdown;
YJDnThkTTwpOJOYvKFVf.png

And why would they shut down MU for that?

Are you serious? Why would the biggest music industry megacorporations wan't to shut down a company that's gonna put all of them obsolete? You can not even dream of getting 90% of the music sales back as an artist. If any smaller site would try this, they wouldn't have a chance (there have been dozens and dozens of similar startups, none had the potential to grow..). MU has one of the largest userbases around plus most of those users are quick and effective of getting that information shared.. Musicians on the other hand, are eager to get rid of that middleman forever and Sony's, BMG's and Universals of the world knows that.. We've been trying to get rid of them for years with no success..

They, meaning those large media giants, will do anything to allow them to keep their obsolete system running as long as it is possible. First came Home Recording act, then DMCA and the next step is well on the way, even the timetable is on par, about ten years between each abonimation they call justice... They will use piracy as a scapegoat fot justifying their actions. MU was an easy target.

Most artists make around $1-5 dollars per album sold. I think even $5 is stretching it a bit for the general musician.
That´s probably also the reason why some famous musicians create their own Record Label.

Edit: just read that TLC (you know the three black girls) they released an album that went "diamond"/10 million copies.

They got 0.65 cents per album and it had to be split in three.

This one is probably one of the more interesting videos... it´s like FEMA is preparing themselves for something massive considering they had over 500.000 of those and they fit more then one person.
"They are setting up the stage for violence, no doubt about it - RON PAUL"
What the H is going on in USA....

-
Not sure if anyone has heard about "Project for the new American century"?
They released a document called "Rebuilding America´s Defenses"
You can read the document yourself here,
http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf
It was written in September 2000, keep that in mind for a moment.
"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."
9/11 anyone?? September 2001

The people behind this are not some conspiracy-people but rather a think-tank for the US Government.

The document "re-building Americas defenses" was developed by Rumsfeld, Cheney, Wolfowitz and Libby according to Wiki.

After the election of George W. Bush in 2000, a number of PNAC's members or signatories were appointed to key positions within the President's administration:
PNAC meaning Project for the new American century which put out the document above.

I will never put 911 to rest until the truth is given to the families of the victims and all people involved in covering up the truth are brought to justice. How they can sleep at night knowing what they have done is beyond me.

At the very least do an open, transparent investigation that has no affiliation what so ever with the Government.

And for the love of god, release all of the 84 tapes of the plane hitting Pentagon. 4 still-shots that doesn´t say anything just proves that there was no plane that hit the Pentagon. It´s been over 10 years now and not a single video has popped up.

Also they should release the black boxes from all the attacks. None of which has been found they claim despite clean-up workers at WTC saw at least one of the black boxes.
They can find black boxes at the bottom of the sea yet they can´t find them in a big pile of steel and concrete dust..
A very small area at that..
They are virtually in-destructible and are made from Titanium and are bright-orange.

hampton love it, we are awakening but i feel not quick enough, with rise if internet they know they are losing control as they can,t control the information, which every depends on for them, so i feel thier plans will be accelarated we wont believe till its too late, people should really look at history, man has not changed mans ego haS NOT changed, only thing that has changed is technology

hampton love it, we are awakening but i feel not quick enough, with rise if internet they know they are losing control as they can,t control the information, which every depends on for them, so i feel thier plans will be accelarated we wont believe till its too late, people should really look at history, man has not changed mans ego haS NOT changed, only thing that has changed is technology
I don´t even understand why Congress just let this go by..
They have broken the constitution on many occasions. They have a government within the government which the President can´t even control. It´s just setup for disaster.

Rome, Greece, Persia, Germany, Sovjet - They all wanted to take over the world and they all failed.
You can add America to that list as well. Unfortunately nobody looks at history anymore..

It´s funny because Ron Paul is actually trying to inform the American people about all of this but it seems most just don´t see the message he is putting out.

But then again, he might be assassinated by a magic bullet and everything will go back to "normal" after that..

I am flying through the Denver airport in may, I don't know what good I can give on the side of the conspiracy stuff, but I will be able to report on the quality of bars they have there.

I am flying through the Denver airport in may, I don't know what good I can give on the side of the conspiracy stuff, but I will be able to report on the quality of bars they have there.

Please photograph the "Grand Hall" and check out the paintings on the wall. Perhaps they have removed some or added some new paintings.

Also if you can, when going to the airport, check the surroundings and see what is going on around the whole airport.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 365 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%