Complete Custom Career

Career Complete Custom Career 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello Henkz!
Sorry bothering you but i can't find the rt_watkins_glen track anywhere, can you please help me?
I'm playing a lot with your career mode, it's really something new, you should make one every year!
Thank's

Hello Henkz!
Sorry bothering you but i can't find the rt_watkins_glen track anywhere, can you please help me?
I'm playing a lot with your career mode, it's really something new, you should make one every year!
Thank's
See post #79 in this thread for the answer I got from Henkz when asking the same question! It's a simple fix!

Hi there! I'm very excited about this mod, thanks for your hard work. After completing the first Kart series (top left corner of career menu), I can't progress into any other series. Not even any of the other karts. Please let me know what I might be doing wrong!

Hi there! I'm very excited about this mod, thanks for your hard work. After completing the first Kart series (top left corner of career menu), I can't progress into any other series. Not even any of the other karts. Please let me know what I might be doing wrong!
First, try to restart content manager and see if the next series is unlocked. If that doesn't solve it my only guess is that you didn't finish first in the series? That's the requirement for each series, 1st place.

Newbie question: How should I update this mod? Should I just redownload it and drop it in my AC folder? Should I save something before updating (e.g. some file that stores my previous progression)? Thanks!

Newbie question: How should I update this mod? Should I just redownload it and drop it in my AC folder? Should I save something before updating (e.g. some file that stores my previous progression)? Thanks!
Yes, just download again and drop in your AC folder :)

Thanks for this career. As a newish AC player its great to have some structure.
I'm trying to start the 2nd Kart race at Manizales and when loading it through CM I get an "unexpected error" and a blank screen in AC (well the menus are there and the practice timer is counting down, but no track). I can't drive at all. When I exit CM shows an error that says "Game crashed. AI spline might be missing or broken."
Any tips on how to fix?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea