Complete Custom Career

Career Complete Custom Career 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi i've run into a problem on the second race in the first gokart series the track is grayed out and when i try to start it, it cuts to black and crashes then it says ai splines broken or not found what can i do to fix this?

H Henkz,
Thanks for the MOD its really cool!!
I just have a small issue with the first event, it seems that the last place is being awarded the winner instead of the first place. So I can´t advance. Is there anyway to fix this?
Thanks!

Last edited:
H Henkz,
Thanks for the MOD its really cool!!
I just have a small issue with the first event, it seems that the last place is being awarded the winner instead of the first place. So I can´t advance. Is there anyway to fix this?
Thanks!
Event as in the first race or as in the first karting series? For the whole series, it's just a visual bug in CM and just restart the app and you will be fine

Hey love the mod just wondering is there anyway to make sol and pure work on this mod cause the normal weather is just very basic compared to those 2.
Ways to change the weather is included in the mod, "guides.txt". Scroll down a bit and everything is there, but it's "event" specific, so things need to be changed for every event, no option to put a thing as a "general rule"

I’ve done the karts but I am having so much trouble with the KTM car control test

Best I can get is a 1:58! Anyone got a set up?
I'm only an average sim racer and only managed a 1:59.9, which is an improvement over my original 2:02.5 from 3 months ago. I just cannot get the KTM to stop oversteering all the time. I'm done with this.

I'm only an average sim racer and only managed a 1:59.9, which is an improvement over my original 2:02.5 from 3 months ago. I just cannot get the KTM to stop oversteering all the time. I'm done with this.
What you should do it edit the notepad file to make the laptime doable.

let me know if you want help with that.

Q. Where is the career progression save at? As due to a lack of space, I need to upgrade my storage from HDD to M2 SSD and I don't want to restart the career if I can help it.

Going through the list of tracks and installing them onto my new SSD for your career mod, and I've discovered that the link for Yas Marina/Abu Dhabi is dead :cry:

Going through the list of tracks and installing them onto my new SSD for your career mod, and I've discovered that the link for Yas Marina/Abu Dhabi is dead :cry:
Just checked, and it seems fine, maybe you copied something worng? Thanks for the feedback regardless!

Also, if a track would be missing, just check the link at the top of the link sheet, there is a compendium with every single track for AC.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...raRgZsKHmZiTqWJmrnMHHh323A/edit#gid=904041304 :)

I got to the first stock car series, and the car is pretty much uncontrollable. Is there an issue with the tyre model on the car? The temp drops from 80 degrees to 40 degrees within about a minute, which causes an instant spin. Played with pressures and it doesn't make much of a difference.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back