Complete Custom Career

Career Complete Custom Career 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henkz submitted a new resource:

Complete Custom Career - Career Mode for Assetto Corsa

Here comes a complete custom career mode that tries to emulate a real motorsports career. Partially based on real life and partially on Project Cars 2, as well as some own ideas.

This is NOT a finished project, atleast not to the standards that I want it to be.
It is however working fully but there are still improvements to be made. Therefore you can say this is more of a BETA release or a "framework" to show you what is possible to do with the built-in career mode.

Everything is subject...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this mod. It looks great but i wont install it now.
Why? Because i dont wont to delete original series.
So my question is why did you call them the same name as original?
If i understand it correctly the career folder you could name it whatever, like:
series_(whatever)_1
series_(whatever)_2....and so on
and make corellation in ini files.
And the process of installation would be much easier.
Correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks for this mod. It looks great but i wont install it now.
Why? Because i dont wont to delete original series.
So my question is why did you call them the same name as original?
If i understand it correctly the career folder you could name it whatever, like:
series_(whatever)_1
series_(whatever)_2....and so on
and make corellation in ini files.
And the process of installation would be much easier.
Correct me if i am wrong.
The reason I did it like this is because I personally don't like the original career and didn't mind getting rid of it. So I just took the original folders and removed all of the old content in them and replaced with my own. Obviously I can understand that some people would want to keep the original career and in that case I'm sure you can just rename the ones I've included to continue on from the last series in the original career :)

Henkz updated Complete Custom Career with a new update entry:

Minor update

Link to Ginetta GT4 was wrong, my apologies. The link has been updated.

This is the correct one:

Read the rest of this update entry...

The reason I did it like this is because I personally don't like the original career and didn't mind getting rid of it. So I just took the original folders and removed all of the old content in them and replaced with my own.
:) You could just delete them...
Obviously I can understand that some people would want to keep the original career and in that case I'm sure you can just rename the ones I've included to continue on from the last series in the original career :)
Well that is not a problem, but you have announced lots of updates and every time rename it again.....
But this is Your MOD, Your rules.
Keep up the good work and enjoy! :thumbsup:

Can i ask how is the point system for different class inside the same race, like LMP1 - LMP2 - GTE ?

Thanks in Advance

The point system is basically only for the highest finishers, i.e most likely LMP1 in your example. I haven't had the time to create/test a custom system for all the individual classes but when the time is there, I will look into it.

OK that is what miss now,

In my own chanmpionship i have LMP1-LMP2-GTE PRO -GTE AM. with 55 cars
I Make the first you take 60 point second 59 point ec.. to have last 5 point.
The problems are sometimes, LMP1 create crash or incident with GTE, they return to pit and restart from the back to the grid. In 1 hour of race, is little bit balance, and not all lost too much point.

If you implement a right system will be perfect. Thanks and i hope my system help :)

Last edited:
OK that is what miss now,

In my own chanmpionship i have LMP1-LMP2-GTE PRO -GTE AM. with 55 cars
I Make the first you take 60 point second 59 point ec.. to have last 5 point.
The problems are sometimes, LMP1 create crash or incident with GTE, they return to pit and restart from the back to the grid. In 1 hour of race, is little bit balance, and not all lost too much point.

If you implement a right system will be perfect. Thanks and i hope my system help :)
Thanks for the tip! As I said, will look into it when I have more time :)

Hello, so I've started the Praga R1 series, but in the race the AI goes to pits at the end of every lap. Does anyone know what could casue this? Any help is appriciated.

Hello, so I've started the Praga R1 series, but in the race the AI goes to pits at the end of every lap. Does anyone know what could casue this? Any help is appriciated.
Have you downloaded the latest update? If you are using an old version with "Duration" races, it's not gonna work. You need the latest release with lap amount instead of duration

AI on Kart - Suzuka Short is broken (they don't do quali, and they go into the wall on race and retire)
I have tried both the career mode and regular weekend on Kart - Suzuka Short and it's working. Make sure to have "Mechanical Damage" off, since this might be the issue.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.