Resource icon

Cameras Cockpit Mod Cam 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
vlasovas submitted a new resource:

Fom Cockpit Mod Cam 2013 - camera movement, and characteristics of suspension and aerodynamics for each team

nd3c55.png

zj78de.png

2h8cm6q.png

atrb7n.png

2m3l0z5.png

use the "Ryder Mod Manager" to install on my blog has the executable

ENGLISH

Mod...

Read more about this resource...

C01 Don't work,
I thought ide let you know.

I made the whole package more focused on 2013 season, part of the classics I edited to my eye, without any test!
I have not played there :roflmao:
but I know that the series of the 90 can not do it because it does not have the files, the code hidden well heheheh :D

I made the whole package more focused on 2013 season, part of the classics I edited to my eye, without any test!
I have not played there :roflmao:
but I know that the series of the 90 can not do it because it does not have the files, the code hidden well heheheh :D

No I mean that 90s spec car CO1 don't use the camera.xml
I tried to but the game just ignores it.

Yeah the download content.
Its irritating because we cant mod the other cars because of this and if we did steam would overwrite the file on launch.

What means "3 types of motion cameras "35 - 30" "40 - 40" "25 - 60"" ?? :unsure:
in technical terms, refers to the intensity of movement (tilt of the head, and the look for the curve)
test the 3 types and discover for which you have adapted, I like the 25-60, a friend of mine, who tested with steering wheel, prefers 35-30, moreover he requested the 35-30 because it is better for the wheel

Awesome mod, as usual but too much movement on cornering and breaking :s
this is less than last year, and is smoother, are cameras motion, if you leave too weak to movements ceases to have utility, last year the original mod was pretty simple with little movements, users immediately they asked for a higher level, as is I speak, it is complicated to please everyone!

How can i remove the bottom right HUD when i drive from cockpit view ?
In first place, why did you putted there ? Is so anoying...
look for the name "head-camHUD" (with editor Cameras binXml, you must know how to use it)
remove the "HUD" and leave only "head-cam"
save and be happy "
Some people like, others do not, As it has not in the game, I prefer to leave with hud, to me the fact that he was there, does not bother, do not even remember that it is there!

can u do just the Normal TV cam, a bit back to the Gearbox ?
to be honest, I do not intend to spend much time with this mod maybe a version 1.1, but it will take me a long time, I'm intending to go for the tires, I'll pass a few more days to see what happens, depending on what I can see do, but do not intend to find new positions, just easy adjustments, or lighter version, as they are finding a lot of movement, as the passage of the march did not put because I do not really like of the movement, I prefer the movement of the brake!
if I put in a next version would be very smooth because I do not intend to remove the brake

Last edited:
well then to a version 1.1:

version with less camera movement: I will do 20-20 is good ?
gear change: I'll add, but soft and weak
HUD does not intend to remove it, make your vote because I'll just make the version 1.1 I want to go for the tires!
Please be brief :barefoot:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back