Resource icon

Cameras Cockpit Mod Cam 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I found a great video you can use as reference for the breaking amount, Lucas Di Grassi placed a GoPro camera on his helmet and you got a perfect view on how much the head movement is up and down while in a F1 car!
60-25 is the closest, in video in a straight is full of trepidation, and no movement of the brake, maybe I'll go back and do update, but for now I'm in storm, thanks ! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I have been using it for a few races now, but you really have to get used to the movement, and for some reason its making me feel a bit dizzy, maybe because the head movement left and right is kinda smooth. Or it could be because i'm kicking off my anti depression meds. :rolleyes:

I have been using it for a few races now, but you really have to get used to the movement, and for some reason its making me feel a bit dizzy, maybe because the head movement left and right is kinda smooth. Or it could be because i'm kicking off my anti depression meds. :rolleyes:
Camera movement will always be sickened, and more abrupt movement would make it very difficult and too mechanical, I think you're right, maybe decrease the inclination to 20 help, but look at the curve 60 is good and similiar to the video, liked the video , pity to be so smooth track with few sharp turns
and stop playing and go live! if it is entering into depression! the Ministry of Health warns :"play games makes you single, without wife, and depressive!" hehehehehe

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.5%