Login or Register an account to download this content
vlasovas updated Cockpit Mod Cam with a new update entry:

Fom Cockpit Mod Cam 2013 v 1.1

nd3c55.png

zj78de.png

2h8cm6q.png

atrb7n.png

2m3l0z5.png

Mod created with new attributes, never added in mod cameras before, with this mod the driver will have the feeling of actually being on a different team, with each start with different team !
because...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Awesome mod, as usual but too much movement on cornering and breaking :s
for you, the test now 20-20 is less busy

can u do just the Normal TV cam, a bit back to the Gearbox ?
for you must change gears now, but will not change positions of cameras, because they take a long time, perhaps more forward

How can i remove the bottom right HUD when i drive from cockpit view ?
In first place, why did you putted there ? Is so anoying...
for you, the hud can be turned off in the game menu, I will not remove from the mod because many also like, there is complicated, but it is possible to turn off, so resolved, get update

I can go tires? :geek:

Hi,

Vlasovas, can you please make na update to maintain the camera while pitting?

Thanks in advance...
I'm with renal crisis, I went twice in the hospital today, I did not quite understand what you want, another camera to enter the pit? you wanted it to be another camera is that?

I'll try to fix a small bug in cameras multplayer where the screen turns gray in box, I had not seen because just played values without testing! soon will be posting updates :D

I'm with renal crisis, I went twice in the hospital today, I did not quite understand what you want, another camera to enter the pit? you wanted it to be another camera is that?
Hi, i'm sorry to hear that...

There is a mod already to do this, but i don't understand how it works, the name is "any camera while pitting", what i want is, when i go to the pits during a race, that the camera remains the same, no that "outsider view".

Thanks,

Get better...!

Hi, i'm sorry to hear that...

There is a mod already to do this, but i don't understand how it works, the name is "any camera while pitting", what i want is, when i go to the pits during a race, that the camera remains the same, no that "outsider view".

Thanks,

Get better...!

I understand, now I started working on the tires, do not know if it's possible that what you asked, I think maybe, is that we must poking around the files in camera, and now I started with the tires, has many people asking for tires when I finish I'll be back in the camera and see what I do

2gw57pv.jpg

2njkkd0.jpg

I love this pack of cameras and in particular the position of the camera in the cockpit, but I don't like head movements that leans into corners (the amplitude is too large compared to real)
If you do a pack without head leans but allways with the look on the corners, I'm interested.

I understand, now I started working on the tires, do not know if it's possible that what you asked, I think maybe, is that we must poking around the files in camera, and now I started with the tires, has many people asking for tires when I finish I'll be back in the camera and see what I do

2gw57pv.jpg

2njkkd0.jpg
Ok,

thanks anyway!

I love this pack of cameras and in particular the position of the camera in the cockpit, but I don't like head movements that leans into corners (the amplitude is too large compared to real)
If you do a pack without head leans but allways with the look on the corners, I'm interested.

test version 20 -20, she has very little movement
Another I like is 25-60 tilts little bit, and looks more to the track but in a gentle way

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back