Resource icon

Cameras Cockpit Mod Cam 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, thank you for the mod!
I wonder if you know of any mod or pluggin where you can access the camera free to do video editing.
Thank you very much!

I like the position of the camera. Thanks
But in the McLaren you see two holes when you steer. Never see that holes before. Is this a bug from the game or is that a issue from your. xml file?
Thanks in advance

I like the position of the camera. Thanks
But in the McLaren you see two holes when you steer. Never see that holes before. Is this a bug from the game or is that a issue from your. xml file?
Thanks in advance
holes? post pictures so I can see what the problem is

Have you managed to find
I made the whole package more focused on 2013 season, part of the classics I edited to my eye, without any test!
I have not played there :roflmao:
but I know that the series of the 90 can not do it because it does not have the files, the code hidden well heheheh :D

vlasovas have you managed to find the files to mod the cockpit for the series of the 90 ? I have manage to mod all fov for all cars with ego cam editor for 3 screens ,but the 90s are invisible , why did they do this ( wtf ) anyway if you can solve this and mod them ( 90s ) this would be great :)

Have you managed to find

vlasovas have you managed to find the files to mod the cockpit for the series of the 90 ? I have manage to mod all fov for all cars with ego cam editor for 3 screens ,but the 90s are invisible , why did they do this ( wtf ) anyway if you can solve this and mod them ( 90s ) this would be great :)
the codemaster shall have hidden the files in some way probably due the licenses, the years 90 per while are untouchable!

Nice Job Vlasovas :):thumbsup:

But you can make another version for the centered T-Cam view, please? One version without any movement on the centered T-Cam, and a default Rear view where I can see the rear wing and both rear tyres (in combination with your 2013 Tyres mod). Because the default centered T-Cam have a uncomfortable "shaking" movement, but I like your version because you can disabled the shaking effect.

Thank You.

Nice Job Vlasovas :):thumbsup:

But you can make another version for the centered T-Cam view, please? One version without any movement on the centered T-Cam, and a default Rear view where I can see the rear wing and both rear tyres (in combination with your 2013 Tyres mod). Because the default centered T-Cam have a uncomfortable "shaking" movement, but I like your version because you can disabled the shaking effect.

Thank You.
I'm currently wrapped with tires! I still have for making the classics, only then can I return the camera, if I do now, I end up not finishing neither one and neither the other, that's why I asked some questions Ago if I could go to the tires, that everyone was waiting but then I can see it for you, however the part in a package what do you use

I'm currently wrapped with tires! I still have for making the classics, only then can I return the camera, if I do now, I end up not finishing neither one and neither the other, that's why I asked some questions Ago if I could go to the tires, that everyone was waiting but then I can see it for you, however the part in a package what do you use
Thank you very much for taking into account my question.

which package of cameras do you use? I'll just edit it, I'll edit it for you before starting the classics
I use your camera package, the "SP 20-20", with the Centered T-Cam. I want this camera without "shaking" movement and without any movement, please. Also, if you can make a "Centered Rear T-Cam" where I can see the rear wing and both rear tyres?

Thank You.

I use your camera package, the "SP 20-20", with the Centered T-Cam. I want this camera without "shaking" movement and without any movement, please. Also, if you can make a "Centered Rear T-Cam" where I can see the rear wing and both rear tyres?

Thank You.
ok, just pull out movements in TCAM center, and rear view (the default camera POD, should serve what you want!) tomorrow I do and I send you the link!

It's perfect !! (I only tested in Ferrari and Lotus). :thumbsup::) This centered T-Cam is more confortable.

Good job Vlasovas, Thank you very much for this edition

PD: You make any change in the 80's classic cars? (because I founded these folders in the 7z file). But I don't see any change in the classics 80's Lotus, Williams and Ferrari. (default camera).
'm doing tires classics now, only after that I can go back and do an update on these cameras, and I recognize that the classics of this package was not cool, I'm gonna shake in him but to improve! however, not now! tires classics will give me more work than normal

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back